Thread: M1T results

Bigbench is offline New Member

M1T results

Hey guys, today is day 11 of my cycle ( the one posted by NSA,thanks man) and I have gained 7lbs. first let me tell a little about myself.I am 33 yrs.old and I am into powerlifting, wt. 205lbs. now 212.I hope i gain another 10lbs. though.Shooting for a 600lb. bench on sept.4 that brings me to a ques.My cyc. ends six days before contest how much wt. and strength will i lose and how can i go about to slow or stop this from happen?...Also this cyc. rocks if anyone is wondering about trying it,I am a hardgainer and it is working for me specialy after i spent so much money on muscletech stuff(NO MORE)lol.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Clen and creatine during pct will definately slow the loss of strength and mass. For me i didn't lose any strength and only lost about 2 pounds of water when i dropped the creatine atfer pct, so it worked very well for me.

Darkness is offline Member
    Dont mind my ignorance but whats clen ? I did a cycle of M1T/4-derm and PCT with Clomid/Nolva, but dunno whats clen!

nsa
    Clenbuterol

Bigbench is offline New Member
    Hey NSA is it ok to take creatine during cycle.

nsa
    Yeah, alot of people do. I just like to save it for PCT, to help me keep my strength gains. Coming off m1t your going to lose a little strength, but for me clen and creatine help me maintain the same strength.

Thread Information