Da Underboss is offline New Member

How long of a shelf life

Hey Guys:

I'm not planning on taking anything for awhile I am just getting back into lifting. I was thinking about doing a 6 week cycle of 1ad/4ad, and two cycles of m1t next year. With all the talk about banning PM's completely, we all know M1t has to go away soon, once some punk sixteen year old tries to cycle on it for like 3 months, has lvier failure, and grows tits, a lawsuit will surely follow, and a full ban will follow that.

My question is this. I was thinking about ordering the 1ad/ 4ad/ m1t / liquid nolva / liquid clomid amongst other before they become illiegal. How long do you guys think all this will last. I should be through it all in a year from now.

thanks

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    Most of these supplements should have a shelf life of 2 years. I dont know about the liquid clomid or nolva though.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    There was a thread a while back about freezing your M1T, it was supposed to add like 3 more years. Do a search on it and youll prolly find it. Not sure about all supps or liquid nolva/clomid, but it I do remember M1T.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    M1t lasts for 2 years in a cool, dry environment. And longer than that if you keep it in a fridge or freezer. And i don't think that liquid nolvadex or liquid clomid are slated to become illegal in the upcoming ban.

Thread Information