zOaib is offline VET

Cheap Deal If U Want ?

15 bucks is all i ask for the items in the pic below , the xenadrine nrg 8 hr power , has over 200 tabs in it , i poured my left ones from the bottle i almost finished into the new one so that is why it has over 200 tabs in it , the optimum nutrition amino 2222 has 325 tabs subtract one which i almost choked on when i tried to swallow it , its a huge tab , so i cant handle this , the dhea 25mg bottle is open , only ate 3 out of it , and the l-cartinine both bottles are sealed 60 caps in each 250mg ............ thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cheap Deal If U Want ?-dsc01731.jpg  

zOaib is offline VET
    15 bucks include shipping and handling fees aswell

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    hey if i needed that stuff id get it thats a hell of a deal, i thought shipping would be a catch but aparently not

LM1332 Guest
    Why are you selling that stuff dude? btw you can ask more for it and sell it to your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    15 bucks is all i ask for the items in the pic below , the xenadrine nrg 8 hr power , has over 200 tabs in it , i poured my left ones from the bottle i almost finished into the new one so that is why it has over 200 tabs in it , the optimum nutrition amino 2222 has 325 tabs subtract one which i almost choked on when i tried to swallow it , its a huge tab , so i cant handle this , the dhea 25mg bottle is open , only ate 3 out of it , and the l-cartinine both bottles are sealed 60 caps in each 250mg ............ thx

zOaib is offline VET
    honestly i am the same guy who was selling the 3 4derm bottles on ebya , the bidding got to a decent 40 bucks , and then they cancel my **** auction saying that this stuff is illegal ! WHAT ............ serisouly pissin me off !

dude i tried to sell ti to my friends but they didnt want these supplement , not that their is anythign wrong with them , they have enough of their own ........... so i just dont wanna throw them away if i can get something for it then hell yeah !

also got those 3 SEALED BOTTLES OF 4 DERM , any takers ?????

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    $15 huh and "YOU'LL" pay for p&P?
    ill take em but P&P will cost ya over $15 to send em to the uk
    Or you could just send me like the extra $5-10 it will cost ya and well call it even.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    $15 huh and "YOU'LL" pay for p&P?
    ill take em but P&P will cost ya over $15 to send em to the uk
    Or you could just send me like the extra $5-10 it will cost ya and well call it even.
    thx a lot prime i think that sounds like a PRIME deal to me !

Thread Information