Thread: 4-ad

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.

4-ad

Anyone taking this stuff? Opinions? Sides?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    dude i was over ant another fitness board and they praised the shit out of it, that and 1-ad. some of them were even injecting it
    i donno from what i got from reading there taking 900mgs
    for 6 weeks, thats damn expensive
    and the say its best on the 3rd cycle
    so that means its little doses that dont stay in your system long

does that help?

dd

I heard it's pretty powerful. One step before AS. Also heard that 4-AD is just affective as 1-AD without aromitization/gyno side effects and it's usually stacked with Nor-19

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf you wanna mess w/ that for your already a bull

most ppl wanna be where your at bro

Just wanna learn more about it before deciding. I have plateaued as of late. Won't consider AS because of the legal rams, so... you know, just wondering if it works and the sides.

Thanks, BTW...

K Dawg is offline New Member
    in fact, the 1-AD does not have the ability to convert to estrogen either, since it converts to 1-testosterone ...i have yet to try it, but i have a couple of bottles waiting for me for after spring break...it caught my attention since im too young to experiment with AS but it will still give me somewhat of a boost...difference is, what i gain will be kept, since there will be no estrogen, and thus no water retention. A buddy of mine tried it 600 mg a day and put on about 10 in 6 weeks...is it worth it? check with me in about 2 months and ill let ya know!

KingOfPop is offline New Member
    1-AD is alright...i think it puts you in a great state of mind for lifting...HOWEVER! That shit is ridiculously expensive...Sure you could use the recommended dosages but we all know at 100mgs a day you're not going to see any results. 4-AD is just androdiol...not a big deal and it can convert to estrogen if the receptor sights are flooded already...I'd go into it but I don't want to. Oh, one more thing. The biggest problem with the andros revolves around the enzymes the body uses to convert them to test...these enzymes deplete very quickly making the andro you take later on damn near useless...depressing really.

NightOp is offline Member
    king... does 1-AD have the same possibility of converting like 4-AD does? (yes i realize that the ads for 1-ad say it "won't convert") but you sound like you know what your talkin about..

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    From what ive read, since 1-AD is a diol, theres no direct aromatization, and since its target hormones is 1-Testosterone , not testosterone, that cant aromatize into estrogen either.

God damn this stuff sounds so good...oooh look at the price, suddenly it doesn tsound soo good

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I'm currently on 1-AD...my second bottle.

the first time I ever took it I gained 30 pounds on my bench in 6 weeks. I took 6 pills a day the first time roughly 600mgs a day

I'm taking it again now, same doses and so far i've gained 10 pounds on my bench. I get it relatively cheap....38 dollars for a bottle. I get a discount at the gym because I work there. From what I hear this is a very good deal, is it normally around 70?

This is week 3 on it, hope to go up 10 pounds on the shoulder presses, and i want to get 315 for 2-3 reps by the end...Just really hard to do because I'm trying to cut up...So i doubt i'll get the 315, save that for the bulking cycle.

I have not had any bad experiences with 1-ad, infact everything has been positive.

hope this helps

Kunipshun

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Anyone tried any of the liposomal prohormone products? I am currently stacking the Decatest and Nandrogen by AMR.

instynct999 is offline Junior Member

4-ad and 1-Test in powder form

if you want to purchase in powder form i have these two PH currently available at low prices and high purity

also i will carry 1,4-add (pro-boldenone ) posiibly soon

Thread Information