justin2305 is offline Senior Member

heard great things bout this???

ive heard some prety good things bout vitargo cgl (creatine) so im bout to purchase it but before in doing so i wanted to see if any of yall have used and or heard of ppl using this product and whats some results (good/bad?)
    thanks

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I have a few freinds who use vitargo by nutrex and they said it was the best creatine transport system they have ever tried. Good stuff, just a bit pricey for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I have a few freinds who use vitargo by nutrex and they said it was the best creatine transport system they have ever tried. Good stuff, just a bit pricey for me.
    thanks i trust u on this im bout to purchase it coming soon, im going to take if for with my pct in addition to nolva to help keep and increase my gains... im bout to take an m1t/4ad stack or methyl-D/4ad stack trying to figure that one out but other than that thanks for the feedback...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Justin you cant go wrong with that stuff because i used Vitargo CGL and that stuff is far better than any other creatine....You will really gain size because it has a strong volumizing effect that will fill up your muscles and your strength will go way up, i am currently using it and my only complaint is the price because if u buy one case ten it will only last u 15 days because u have to load for 5 days!! i recomend buying it from allsportsnutrition for about 35bucks instead of the nutrex website who sell it for 50!!

Once again the stuff is good and results will speak for themselves and they will show fast.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Justin, the first time I used Vitargo cgl I had the best strength, pumps, and gains of my life! It's definetly a good product.

cool cool then its perfect i have tried all diff. types of creatine but never loaded,because the ones i used were not loading creatines so i have a quik ? bout this stuff.. OK im using it for my pct from my m1t/4ad stack and my pct is only 3wks (24days) so should i load it or just take a serving a day???thanks for the feedback all u guys

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    yeah id like to hear what you all have to say about loading,
    everyone has something different to say about it

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    IMO loading is a ploy to get you to use more creatine so you buy more...

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    IMO loading is a ploy to get you to use more creatine so you buy more...
    i used it like 3 months ago , didnt need to load with it , gave me nice pumps . gained a little not much , but once i stopped taking it the magic went away aswell !

whalerider is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Justin you cant go wrong with that stuff because i used Vitargo CGL and that stuff is far better than any other creatine....You will really gain size because it has a strong volumizing effect that will fill up your muscles and your strength will go way up, i am currently using it and my only complaint is the price because if u buy one case ten it will only last u 15 days because u have to load for 5 days!! i recomend buying it from allsportsnutrition for about 35bucks instead of the nutrex website who sell it for 50!!

Once again the stuff is good and results will speak for themselves and they will show fast.

good call. I also noticed that bodybuilding.com had it for cheaper than the other sites as well.

their diet advice is pretty cool as well.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    I get better results when I load. Everybody is different I guess. Some people have to load, while others get the same effects without loading.

Thread Information