Thread: Hydroxycut

ruffrydadd is offline Junior Member

Hydroxycut

I am not overweight, but i am not skinny either. I am fine everywhere on my body besides my stomach, i have a thin layer of fat that i just can not get rid of. its about a half of an inch thick. i was wondering if it would be ok to take hydroxycut. do you think that would gt rid of the thin layer of fat on my stomach without making myself look too skinny everwhere else?

P Rock is offline Member
    hydroxycut will only work when taken with a good diet.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffrydadd
    I am not overweight, but i am not skinny either. I am fine everywhere on my body besides my stomach, i have a thin layer of fat that i just can not get rid of. its about a half of an inch thick. i was wondering if it would be ok to take hydroxycut. do you think that would gt rid of the thin layer of fat on my stomach without making myself look too skinny everwhere else?
    get coem pure CLA , and take atleast 5 to 6 grams of it every day for a week
    ............. it will suck that fat dry .................. tried n true seriosuly ........... but u better make sure the CLA u r getting is legit , 100% safflower oil

Thread Information