Newbee is offline Junior Member

convertion rate of 4-AD to Test

I've read that the actual conversion rate of 4-AD to test is about 16 %. I think this is the conversion rate of 4-AD that actually gets absorbed. My question is: How much actually gets absorbed with topical 4-AD products such as 4-derm?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Good question. bump

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    conversion rates and absorbtion rates are different

conversion rates for 4 ad are 15.76mg of test for every 100mg of 4ad considering your pinning with 100% absorbtion

now transdermal is only about 65% absorbtion so if you applyied 100mg trans youd only get around 7-9 mgs of test

if going with transdermal id suggest dmso for the highest absorbtion rate possible

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Dmso stanks like hot nasty rotten garlicy garbage. Even at 99.9% pure. If you can stand the gag factor, you will be set. But if your lookin to impress the ladies, you may strike out.

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    conversion rates and absorbtion rates are different

conversion rates for 4 ad are 15.76mg of test for every 100mg of 4ad considering your pinning with 100% absorbtion

now transdermal is only about 65% absorbtion so if you applyied 100mg trans youd only get around 7-9 mgs of test

if going with transdermal id suggest dmso for the highest absorbtion rate possible
    good post...i didnt know it was that low with transdermals

ive used 99.9 % dmso that wasnt bad at all it didnt smell that bad at all i guess i got lucky didnt make my breath stink either there is another one out there that starts with a d but im not sure what it was i think you just gotta find the right brand dmso

could I add some 4-AD powder to my 4-derm to make it stronger or do I need to keep the concentration where it is at? Also, is 4-derm any good or do I need something that has dmso?

where did you find any info on the absorbtion rate of transdermals?

various other boards,friends,when research a fina cycle,internet has everything you need to know bro
    yeah newbie i would only add about 4 extra grams to your 4 derm though and ad very slowly 500mg to a gram at a time and wait for it to disolve until adding more
    4 derm works really well and they dont make any comercial applications with dmso but you could add the dmso to application sites after adding the 4 derm for supperior absorbtion.

Thread Information