SickNasty is offline Associate Member

Muscle Pulls in conjunction with creatine?

I have been having hell with highschool sports always pulling muscles. Has anyone had this problem with creatine regardless of taking in plenty of sodium magnesium and potassium along with at the very least 1 gallon of water per day? Do you think this is the actual problem I am very flexible and stretch every day?

any help is greatly appreciated

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    i believe that muscle pulls aren't primarily a flexibility issue, they're an issue of imbalance between muscles. for example... if if your quads are much stronger than your hammies, then you'll be predisposed to hamstring pulls. as far as creatine increasing your risk of hamstring pulls, i haven't heard anything along these lines. cramps, perhaps, but pulls, i doubt it.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    i believe that muscle pulls aren't primarily a flexibility issue, they're an issue of imbalance between muscles. for example... if if your quads are much stronger than your hammies, then you'll be predisposed to hamstring pulls. as far as creatine increasing your risk of hamstring pulls, i haven't heard anything along these lines. cramps, perhaps, but pulls, i doubt it.
    Agreed, that is the main reason why people pull hamstrings...

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    I agree. Probably cramps. I have never had a problem with ceatine.

Thread Information