LM1332 Guest

Been online today reading stuff and...

..and stumbled upon this

http://www.supplements101.com/store/...ten&Click=5520

here is the ingredient

ecdysterone... 2 beta,3 beta,14,20,22r,25-hexahydroxy-5 beta-cholest-7-en-6-one. An insect hormone which is active during the molting stage of the insect's development.

Chemical name: Cholest-7-en-6-one, 2,3,14,20,22,25-hexahydroxy-, (2beta,3beta,5beta,22R)-

bigordie is offline Member
    the read sounds good, but they always do

worldknown is offline Banned
    bump... very very intresting, might want to post it in steorid forum since they label it a steroid ?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Interesting, but understand who is making these claims...

cb25 is offline Banned
    IMO, worthless.

Bill Phillips used to sell this stuff a few years back until even he realized that it did nothing. From everything i've seen, it'd work great if we were all insects. Since we're not...no beans.

bigordie is offline Member
    the write up is by the company...if you follow all the bs that companies put out we wouldnt need steroids just Cell Tech and Nitro Tech

LM1332 Guest
    Indeed for that...But i wanna read some reviews on it. Anyone know who have used this before? And ill repost it in steroid forum as well later during the day though...it is 3:36 right now

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    the write up is by the company...if you follow all the bs that companies put out we wouldnt need steroids just Cell Tech and Nitro Tech

Paingain is offline Banned
    IMO most supplements are bullsh*t. The only thing I take is protien powder, caffiene, ephedrine, and vitamins. I'm not a dumbass anymore, I'd rather spend 100 bucks on a bottle of test than some "anything stronger would be illegal" wonder supplement.

LM1332 Guest
    True that but you cant disregard such things as m1t, s1+ those are working PH. Not as strong as test but not bad either

Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    IMO most supplements are bullsh*t. The only thing I take is protien powder, caffiene, ephedrine, and vitamins. I'm not a dumbass anymore, I'd rather spend 100 bucks on a bottle of test than some "anything stronger would be illegal" wonder supplement.

Thread Information