Nickster#1 is offline Banned

How long do I wait? Please read!!

I have decided to go ahead and finish this cycle Im on of 32mg mohn ed and 400mg of 4derm aday. I have enough mohn for another week and a half which will make this a 4 week cycle when I am done. 2 questions:

#1. Should I pct with standard protocol of clomid and nolva, or will 6oxo do the trick?

#2. How long after I pct from this cycle should I wait before I can start a cycle of sust and dbol ?

I would really appriciate it if I can get at least a few educated answers for my questions.

thanks everybody

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    I have decided to go ahead and finish this cycle Im on of 32mg mohn ed and 400mg of 4derm aday. I have enough mohn for another week and a half which will make this a 4 week cycle when I am done. 2 questions:

#1. Should I pct with standard protocol of clomid and nolva, or will 6oxo do the trick?

#2. How long after I pct from this cycle should I wait before I can start a cycle of sust and dbol ?

I would really appriciate it if I can get at least a few educated answers for my questions.

thanks everybody
    Bump,anyone?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    #1 I am unsure of mohn potency, if its supposed to be comparable to m1t, then yes you will need it. even if its comparable to 1-AD, then youll need a lower doseage of nolva, like 20mg ED. and probably clomid for 2 weeks.

#2 cant say

gio86 is offline Member
    yo defenetly need clomid and nolva. for question number 2 tho. i would say finish your pct. see how you feel, give it a couple of weeks and then depending how you feel do your cycle.

Thread Information