pumped420 is offline Junior Member

M1T off-cycle question

wuts up everybody, I am kinda plannin on taking just 2 weeks off of a 4 week 20mg ED cycle of M1T to run some PCT and give my body a break. Do you think this is enough time off before I finish my bottle by running 20mg ED for about another 3 weeks?? Any input or experienced would really help me out. Thanks!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    i would run 4 weeks pct to be safe i noticed i wasnt fully recovered and only got 3 pounds my second cycle but the first cycle i got 16

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Why would you want to split a cycle of M1T?? The two week mark is when the stuff really starts to work for you and get results. You could skereously F yourself up if you split it like that. Just run the 4 week M1T/4ad and 4 week PCT nolva/clomid after that.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Why would you want to split a cycle of M1T?? The two week mark is when the stuff really starts to work for you and get results. You could skereously F yourself up if you split it like that. Just run the 4 week M1T/4ad and 4 week PCT nolva/clomid after that.
    Yup, yup...what he said.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Just cycle for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Straight 4 weeks is the way to go...but keeping in mind, this is not typical "juice" cycle in the sense that its equal time on/off. You can go that route, but to be safe I would give yourself 2 weeks after PCT is done and over with to rest your body, receptors and esp your LIVER!!

Good Luck
    FM

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    My liver values were within normal range 16 days after i stopped taking m1t. So for me, keep in mind that everyones body is different, 16 grams of milk thistle spread over 16 days was good enough to get my liver values back to normal. I had my liver values checked and my free and bound test checked and all came back normal 16 days into PCT.

birsling is offline Member
    I would definitely run the 4 weeks. Everything above is right. Don't waste your time, money, or health by splitting.

gio86 is offline Member
    belive me you dont want to do just 2 weeks....i already wasted enough money and no gains.. tomorow im starting my cycle full 4 weeks.

Thread Information