gio86 is offline Member

Post critic this cycle

it goint to be 4 weeks of m1t from higher power. and andro 150 popper (4add)

here is how it goes

week 1-4 30 mg of m1t, Balanced Andro Complex: 150mg (2 caps before wo)
    4-AD 128mg
    4-AD-EC 15mg
    NOR-4-AD 5mg
    A1-E 2mg.

so it going to be 4 weeks of m1t and andro 150 poppers.

ofcourse im goin to do a pct on that.
    but does that sound good enough to gain atleast 10 pounds???

birsling is offline Member
    30mg is too high, especially if this is your first M1T cycle. You should easily gain 10lbs on 10mg with a good diet and strong routine. If you want to be bold, bump it to 15. What are your stats, history, etc.

gio86 is offline Member
    its not the first time i've done it. i've done more than 3 cycles thats for sure
    im 5'9 160-165 less than 10% bf.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    you probably wont notice much at all with the andro poppers not enough 4 ad mg in there but keep them in the cycle the gains will come from the m1t anyway

in the future try to take at least a gram a day of 4 ad to notice an effect

Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    its not the first time i've done it. i've done more than 3 cycles thats for sure
    im 5'9 160-165 less than 10% bf.
    How old are you?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    WTF have you been cycling to be 160 after 3 cycles???

m1t works differently for everyone i personally gain at least 10 pounds on it but some only get 3-5 pounds like i said before run the 4ad with it at least a gram a day and take cranberry pills for the kidneys the 4ad will still give you a favorable amount of test to let the m1t work to full efficientcy just remember to get around 3500 kcals

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    WTF have you been cycling to be 160 after 3 cycles???
    That is what I was wondering, and why I asked his age. 3 cycles = 160lbs when finished = something done incorrectly (usually). I thought it might have something to do with him being young and mis-using the products, or possibly incorrect (or no) PCT.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    That is what I was wondering, and why I asked his age. 3 cycles = 160lbs when finished = something done incorrectly (usually). I thought it might have something to do with him being young and mis-using the products, or possibly incorrect (or no) PCT.
    There is something definately wrong with 3 cycles and only being 160. If thats the case stop cycling and do it naturally. Obviously cycling isn't working for you. But changes are you have something really wrong with your diet and/or training.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    m1t works differently for everyone i personally gain at least 10 pounds on it but some only get 3-5 pounds like i said before run the 4ad with it at least a gram a day and take cranberry pills for the kidneys the 4ad will still give you a favorable amount of test to let the m1t work to full efficientcy just remember to get around 3500 kcals
    Your talking about taking a gram ED of 4-ad orally right? Because IMO there is no need to go that high for transdermal 4-ad.

gio86 is offline Member
    nah my diet and training is good...and i didt get some gains after m1t but nerver gain weight just got lean and hard preaty much...the reson is because i had no idea how to get clomid or nolvadex i never did a pct before so i lost everything.
    then i found this forum and i got my answers. now i know for sure im going to gain some lbm because of the pct i got for my cycle.
    and belive me my diet and training are good. thats the one thing that probobly got me to stay strong after a cycle w/o pct.

gio86 is offline Member
    oh yea and i usually did it for only 2 weeks...........therefore i never got the whole thing.
    the last cycle i did was from nutrex m1t it was good. but again it just got me lean and hard. because of no pct

gio86 is offline Member
    also i wasnt very sure about the convertion so i took to little of it to make any diff.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Your talking about taking a gram ED of 4-ad orally right? Because IMO there is no need to go that high for transdermal 4-ad.

yeah im talking orally but with the 15% conversion id try to get as much 4 ad as possible

gio86 is offline Member
    thats exacly why i want to take 20mg now for 4 weeks not 2!! like i've done before and also the proper pct.
    NSA- i did get to 175 when i did biotest now that i remember. it wasnt very lean because at that time i was eating like ****, but i did lose it all due to NO PCT thats the main thing that i messed up on. now that i know where i can get everything and i understand that the mg they tell you to take dont do **** im actually going to do it right this time so ill keep you posted on how much i gain. my cycle starts next week.

nsa
    I started my new cycle yesterday. Its gonna be a good month for me.

gio86 is offline Member
    i got my stuff today so im actually starting my cycle tomorow. NSA its defenetly gonna be a good month

Thread Information