DiabObol VS Dianabol

Just wondering about the following supplements:

Dianobol from www.carvagen.com

Parabol by Zoelabs

thanks
    Marc

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    What are the ingredients. You have to wonder about some of these places selling products that claim 30 pounds of pure muscle in a month while shredding fat... Without listing the ingredients.

nsa
    Not to mention that site sells synthol and penis enlargement products. I highly doubt that those products you asked about live up to the claims...

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    hey thanks for the response. I am still looking for something that will be good, I am not sure about the M1T since I am sleepy most of the time. I can take 2 cups of coffee and fall asleep while driving, right now I am sleeping like 9 hours, in the weekend I do up to 12 hours and I am still sleepy. I am not sure what'
    s going on, but I am lazy ands sleepy. Maybe I am deppressed, which I have lots of reason to be. So I have to wait couple of months before I rtry M1T.
    Marc

nsa
    What else are you running with m1t?

nsa
    You are stacking 4-ad with that right?

bigordie is offline Member
    i think hes saying that he hasnt tried it yet and he is gonna wait a couple months until he tries it...but i could be wrong

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    as long as you have a lot of 4 ad then you can counter the lethargy if not why not go with regular 1T and 4ad

I have not tried it yet, and yes I am planning to get the 4AD, nolvadez, and the rest of stuff for the after cycle, I am just concern about the lethargy, since I can sleep anywhere at any time. Even at the gym I am sleepy. It may be that my job is very psychologically exhausting (I am a social worker and deal with people's feelings)...In anycase I want to make sure that I also grow more lean muscle and am more concentrated in my excersises. See I just started back at the gym only 3 months ago after a 4 year sabatical. So I have a lot of catch up to do, including knowing the **** that is outthere, before I commit to m1t. Although to tell you guys the truth I would rathr use the real thing, i cannot understand this political bull**** about supplements, etc...oh well don't get me started.
    Last edited by Marc Angelo; 08-21-2004 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling

liztic is offline Junior Member
    marc angelo, GET YOUR THYROID CHECKED. i had the same problems with sleep, got some blood work done and found out i had an underactive thyroid. this was AFTER i spend good money and wasted clen . my doc, who's surprisingly cool to talk to about clen and supps, said that the overactive thyroid would have slowed the effect of the clen. but get some blood work done for sure

How do you feel after the check? and what are you using now? what did the docotr say?

I am sleepy as hell, I could sleep all day long, I will make an appointment and see what's up. Thanks

liztic is offline Junior Member
    i'm not taking anything right now, as getting on the proper med's can take sometime. have you noticed any unexplicable weight gain? i slept all the time man, i'd wake up and by the time i hit class i was tired.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Andro is crap.

I am gaininmg weight which sucks, it is so hard for me to loose weight. Cardio is like pulling teeth...I hate it

nsa
    Andro in general is not worth the time or money, but 4-ad and 1-ad are exceptions to this, when used correctly they are good supplements.

I just ordered M1t and Nolva, Clomid, 4ad. Can't wait to begin a cycle

Thread Information