Thread: Mohn And 4derm?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Mohn And 4derm?

Has anyone ever ran MOHN and 4derm together durring a cycle? I am curious because it seems that mohn takes my energy. I have only been doing it for a week at 16mg a day, 8 in the morning and 8 in the eve, along with 30 mg 5AA a day 1 hr before I go to the gym. I have some 4derm and was just wondring if anyone has ran these two cmpounds together.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Has anyone ever ran MOHN and 4derm together durring a cycle? I am curious because it seems that mohn takes my energy. I have only been doing it for a week at 16mg a day, 8 in the morning and 8 in the eve, along with 30 mg 5AA a day 1 hr before I go to the gym. I have some 4derm and was just wondring if anyone has ran these two cmpounds together.
    No one?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I don't know all that much about mohn, but nandrolone shuts down your hpta, so your test levels would be low. So you probably should use 4-ad to help with that.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    nandrolne oh is modified not to shut you down its incaplable of converting to estro and having progesterone sides so it will take a very big amount to shut you down

nsa
    How would that mean it doesn't shut down your hpta. M1t is modified to not convert to estrogen have progesterone sides too, but it still shuts you down quickly.

nsa
    Any exogeneous testosterone or testosterone derivative is going to shut you down to some degree. Some more than others.

Thread Information