Thread: M-Prohormones

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

M-Prohormones

I am trying to keep up with the pro-hormone industry but they are adding new stuff on a regualr basis. Whats up with these M-Prohormones and legal steroids ? Like M0h40 that may not be the right name, but what I am trying to find out is what are they comparitive to in the AAS world?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    www.anabolicminds.com seems to be the best board for discussing new pro-hormones. There's some good stuff out there apparently, m1,4-ad seems to be a current favorite (very similar to dianabol ).

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am trying to keep up with the pro-hormone industry but they are adding new stuff on a regualr basis. Whats up with these M-Prohormones and legal steroids? Like M0h40 that may not be the right name, but what I am trying to find out is what are they comparitive to in the AAS world?
    What I think you are wondring about is MOHN, trademark name is oxavar and it is suppose to be compared to the likes of anavar . the methylated version of this mohn is suppose to be 7 to 10 times as strong as anavar with less sides, but I havent read but a couple of posts, not on this forum, of pwople that have actually cycled on it, stacked with 5AA, and it is said to increase strenth and vascularity, and burn fat also, but not much of a mass builder. Hope this helps.
    Rocknroll!!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    well all of them m hormones have been methylated for oral absorbtion
    m1,4 add actually converts to dbol at 15% so it is in escence legal dbol you just have to take a whole lot more mg to get the desired effect

and m4ohn is methylated deca with an oh modification making it incapable at producing progesterone sides it does NOT COMPARE TO ANAVAR FOR STRENGTH AT ALL but i think that methylating it changes it activity too much in a negative way for effectivness they also have injectable version made by hm gear.

The reason why phs dont work that well is because 1 people dont understand there is a conversion rate of 15% for most phs so much more is needed to have desired effects

and 2 anything non methylated gets chewed up by the gut and is not at all efficent

id agree that m1,4add is very good and regular injectable 4oh nandrolone are the best
    they have 4oht out right now which is identical to clostebol but so much is needed it isnt efficient injectable 1 test i hear is comparable to a mild tren and 4ad converts to test but at 15% conversion.

Look into designersupps line in about a month from now for some brand new pro steroids that are already active compounds and dont have to convert hes got one called superbol comming out that is supposed to be better than m1,4 add and lesser conversion to estro

by the way hows the gains comming thusfar with the sublingual experement?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    well all of them m hormones have been methylated for oral absorbtion
    m1,4 add actually converts to dbol at 15% so it is in escence legal dbol you just have to take a whole lot more mg to get the desired effect

and m4ohn is methylated deca with an oh modification making it incapable at producing progesterone sides it does NOT COMPARE TO ANAVAR FOR STRENGTH AT ALL but i think that methylating it changes it activity too much in a negative way for effectivness they also have injectable version made by hm gear.

The reason why phs dont work that well is because 1 people dont understand there is a conversion rate of 15% for most phs so much more is needed to have desired effects

and 2 anything non methylated gets chewed up by the gut and is not at all efficent

id agree that m1,4add is very good and regular injectable 4oh nandrolone are the best
    they have 4oht out right now which is identical to clostebol but so much is needed it isnt efficient injectable 1 test i hear is comparable to a mild tren and 4ad converts to test but at 15% conversion.

Look into designersupps line in about a month from now for some brand new pro steroids that are already active compounds and dont have to convert hes got one called superbol comming out that is supposed to be better than m1,4 add and lesser conversion to estro

by the way hows the gains comming thusfar with the sublingual experement?
    http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1200[/URL]
    http://www.a1supplements.com/scripts/ecom.dll?a1:ITEMDETAIL::USTNKNBW_A1_270323
    Check out these links. Everything I have read says this stuff compares to anavar.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    MOHN is 17-a methyl hydroxy nandrolone

Deca durabolin is nandrolone decanoate

MOHN is methylate hydroxy deca minus the ester.
    Keep in mind that the additions of the methyl group and the hydroxil group change the chemical characteristics of the compound

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    it is just compareable to anavar because anavar is a very mild compound which does not shut your own test production down and m4ohn takes an incredible amount to shut you down but the strength gains are not compareable to anavar just the safety keeping in mind the methyl is still there.

Thread Information