big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

nagging muscle aches while using MD1T

I have the wierdest muscle soreness 1 1/2 weeks into my md1t cycle. My inner thighs down to my calves. Sort of like a dull ache, but when I lift my leg up it feels really tense and more sore. I dont remember feeling sore like this after legs in the past and I dont specifically train that area. Its been going on about 4 days now. Another buddy of mine is using the same stuff and he is complaining op weird muscle soreness and lethargy. Any insight would be most appreciated.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    What is the ingredient in this stuff, is it 17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-andros (1-ene-3-one) aka 17aa-1-testosterone ? And who is it made by?

I dont have the bottle in front of me, but I think it is 17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-andros, its like 2 in 1, bulker and hardner. Made by Axiom-pharma.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    its got 1mg of methyl dien and m1t in it but methyl dien only works at high mgs like 20 or so

I wonder what it could be? Weird ache feeling on the inner lower parts of both thighs. No discoloration in the urine or stomach pains of any sort. Some muscle tension here and there, but do feel a little out of it and tired. I did have some nausea a couple of days ago, but that seems to have subsided. I have been trading legs and especailly calves harder than ever before. Could it be some sort of growing pains? Could it be insulin related? Someone said that this md1-t products stimulates Igf-1 production. Any truth in that? Soreness going on day 5. I also notice I am so bloated lately, but that could be a result of having swithched from one form of whey protien to another. Also i have upped my protien from about 250 gr to 350. maybe too much protien?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    i always bloat hard core with m1t the lethargy is also explained by this

and i dont think it causes increased igf anymore then any androgen does.

Thanks dude for your feedback.

peachy is offline New Member
    its reassuring to hear this,

I had really bad aches in my legs on my first cycle, but i had put it down to an injury i picked up during it, however, Im a couple of days into my second cycle and have long since healed my bad leg, but the aches are back, infact theyre keeping me awake, im getting it in the same areas, but much more pronounced down the back of each calf, and im not working my legs hard either.

it sreally irritating, and causes me to continually "stretch" and reposition wheni n the sack, which obviously f+cks sleep...

its actually bugging me enough that i may drop this cycle.

Thread Information