big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Retaining water when using Md1-t

anybody else retaining water while using MD1-T? Almost two weeks in and I cant stand the lethargy or the bloat.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I don't know all that much about methyl-D, but i like to think i know a little about M1T. M1T rapes your blood sugar level, also m1t shuts down your hpta quickly. So to help with those sides, keep your carb intake up and supp with some sort of testosterone , whether it be injectable test or 4-ad.

Thanks bro. Did you ever get any stomach bloating?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Not really...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    man i got crazy stomach bloating on m1t friggin prego almost but i upped the cardio and it helped some also decrease the sodium intake might work it went away pretty quick pct though

Thanks again Bryan, you seem to be really informed. Good follow up posts on the other sections of this forum. I am only two weeks into this MD1T product and I think I have had all I can take. I know my body pretty **** well, and the way I have felt for the last week sucks. I am only taking two caps which is about 12 mgs of methyl d and 2 mgs of t1 or something like that. I am so **** bloated, ache, tired and and sometimes I feel nauseas. Never felt anything like this when using AAS. I just hope that when I stop I dont get some major acne.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    good luck with the acne part when i stopped i broke out like crazy but im prone to acne and aas just keeps em comming by the way its 12mg m1t and 2mg methyl d
    its just the 1 test that causes severe lethargy but i would atribute its effects as a mild tren alternative
    i think with the rest of the stuff your on youll be fine how long are you gonna run the slin for?

I am running the slin (humalog) for a total of 4 weeks. I love this stuff.

Thread Information