US Air Force is offline New Member

Questions about DBOL and more...

Hey everyone my names Josh and I'm 18 years old 145lb 5'8. I ordered DBOL and Winni-V from legalsteroids.com, I also have Vitargo CGL. I'm working out 5 days a week, and I plan on taking 2 DBOL and 1 Winni-V on workout days. Would it be ok to take 1 scoop of Vitargo CGL while being on DBOL and Winni-V? I read things about DBOL and protein; would DBOL have a better impact if I take a lot of protein in everyday? A friend said something about milk thistle or something while taking DBOL, can someone explain that to me. I don't even know what milk thistle is! Thanks

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, you would be better off not messing with that kind of stuff, especially at 18. I know the temptation bro, Im 18 too. My advice would be to start eating like a horse, taking in at least 2 grams of protien per pound of bodyweight. Also I think Vitargo would be great to use. Thats all you you need to grow bro. Well whatever you decide, good luck!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Never, ever ever, ever, buy anything from legalsteroids.com
    That andro stuff is all bull****. And don't think cuz Mark Mcguire did andro that it made a difference, cuz he didnt do andro, he did juice. He just said that it was andro so he wouldn't get in trouble.
    I used winni v, the same stuff you boaght, and it did NOTHING. And believe me, if it woulda worked for anybody it would have been me as i was workin out 3 hours a day with wrestling and kickboxing plus lifting 4 days a week.
    Sorry to bust your bubble, but you wasted your money. I know it sux, but this is life.
    Andros do not work for a few reasons.
    First, they are not able to be delivered into the sytem efficintly as stomach acid kills them up to 85 percent. And, even when they are coated with some kind of special thing to make them not get destroyed in your gut, it still has only 50 percent.
    Now even when sublingual delivery is used, like with winny v, it still doesn't matter. This is because even if the shyt does get into your blood stream it still has to convert to it's hormone. Remember, andros are PRECURSERS to steroid hormones not the actual hormone, so a conversion must take place. The zinc required to do this difficult process is tremndous and not in sufficiant supply even when taking a zinc supplement. The other thing to remember is that since andros are PRECURSERS, they have the ability to turn into the hormone they are supposed to turn into, as well as ones they arent supposed to turn into. Androstenedion is touted to mainly convert to testosterone , but this often isn't the case. It can convert to estrogen, and you don't want that. This holds true with any one the multitudes of andros, androdial, androstenediol, diol, whatever. There are so many i can't even list them all. Some of them turn to estrogen, some progsterone, some estradiol, all female hormones. Now with winny v it is said not to be able to turn to estrogen, but that is not really what they are saying. Hers why: Winny-v is supposed to be moedled after Wintrol V, as you amy know. The actual hormone in Winstrol is called Stananzol. Stananzol can't convert to estrogen like other anabolic steroids , which is why guys like it for cutting up, as it gives a lean look. In winni v, the "active" compound is called stananzolol which they try to tell you converts to stananzol in the system. See the difference in the spelling, there is an extra "ol" at the end of the andro compound. Assuming the stananzolol converts a hundred percent to stananzol, then it would be a great product, as once it is stananzol it would not convert to female hormones. However, getting the conversion of the stananzolol to stananzol 100 percent is unlikely. So you see, stananzolol CAN convert to a female hormone because it is a precurser hormone, but actual stananzol can't.
    As many studies show, andros sometimes increase female homone levels better than male hormone levels in a male body. So screw them!
    I hope none of this confuses you, but i would suggest not taking it. It is common knowlege to most on this board that adros do not work. It may just increase youe estrogen at best. So throw it away, and don't give yourself bitch tits, especially since you will be gaining no muscle from it as well.
    Hope this helps.

Well I have 2 friends that are brothers that tried DBOL and Winni V. Trevor whos 18 took DBOL and Winni V and got big and strong with it, now he only takes Vitargo but will be trying some sort of Deca . Tim whos 22 used Winni-V and he lost a lot of water and fat and it helped him get nice and cut.

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    sorry to bust your bubble but that stuff on legalsteroids is crap the dbol they sell is not dainabol and the winni-v is not winstrol

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yeah the winny v does work bro but your a little off on your reasoning.First all that winny v is is 5alpha andro this is a precursor to dht so no it is impossible in forming estro and no it does not convert to winny either!!!
    it has a lot of cafiene and diertics in it so it gives energy and leans you out some but there dbol is not a good choice! go for a 1test and 4 ad stack this will get you the most gains from a prohormone. if doing oral try to get at least a gram a day of each or look into transdermal like s1+ a better option for the begginer.

pro hormone do work if you know how to take them right a 6-8 week cycle of 1test/4ad can get you around 15 pounds. but research proper PCT!!!

I'm going to give it a go anyways, since both my friends had great results from them. I'm not trying to get all in depth about steriods . I don't wanna take any shots or anything. Have the people on this site who are saying it doesn't work honestly tried it? My friends who tried it also had some of their friends who tried it and got huge off of Winni V and DBOL , so obviously something is working.

bigordie is offline Member
    it sounds like youve had your mind made up from the begining so I guess this thread is pretty much pointless?

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Bro, that sh*t is sh*t.

Completely not worth it and you are better off eating more and gettin a good routine down first. Im 18 as well, but not 145lbs, u need to eat first and get to ur natural potential first bro, then worry about additional supps.

good luck

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i would have spent the money you bought the dbol and winni on protein powder and quality food. At 145 i doubt you have trained seriously for any lenght of time. WHat does your diet look like? What does your PWO meal look like?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    if anything your best bet is to wait for a better base but go with 1test/4ad stack for the best results from a prohormone without any liver damage
    buy a couple bottles of s1+ before the ban and youll be satisfied with your 10+ pounds per cycle with the dbol and winny v i bet your looking at around a 5 pound gain=not worth 120 bucks

Thread Information