Thread: No2 question

Lama2004 is offline New Member

No2 question

Hello,

I would just like to know if NO2 is worth taking. I heard it gives great results by making you "appear more ripped". I, myself, am at 14% BF. I would like to look a bit more ripped by taking this supplement. Before I take that step, I would like to hear other people's opinion's on this supplement first if possible, please.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Not worth the money or the time to order it or the wasted thought on it...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    no2 is the biggest scam going. besides, the same ingredients are in virtually all whey powders. Dont give those assholes a dime.

Not worth the money or the time to order it or the wasted thought on it...

So it sucks eh? lol....I tried the first dosage today and didnt notice any significant change in my pumps...but I guess i have to wait a week or so to possibly experiance the true effects of this supplement. So does anyone else have any feedback or tried it? I would love to hear others opinions please.

no2 is the biggest scam going. besides, the same ingredients are in virtually all whey powders. Dont give those assholes a dime.
    well looks like i wasted $50 for nothing....

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    There are some companies that gives you a refund if you ar not satisfied. I have been taking N02 for almost 2 weeks. In terms of energy it seems to do nothing. I do feel more pu,p for a longer period of time, but I don't think I want to pay to feel my muscles, I am vain but not that VAIN!!!So I do not endorse N02 AT ALL. I am tqaking it only because I bought it and I want to see what it does at the end of the bottle, but so far I think the answer is "Nothing". By the way it makes me feel sore more than usual/or is it that I am more aware of my pumps??? I am not sure but I am not wasting my money anymore. Same goes for T-Bomb (a waste of money), On Cycle is the best thing I have used so far (besides the real stuff). I am still looking for other supplements, but they all say a lot of stuff and no delivery

bigordie is offline Member
    if you bought it at GNC they have a really good return policy, but i would def get rid of it.

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    I just decided to return mine, it is really a waste of time and money, especially a waste of expectations

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe I didn't receive the benefist from the NO2, but while on NO2 (started taking Trib. at the same time) I noticed a gain in vascualrity and strength. It was probably just the Trib. though if this many people discredit N02.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    To be honest.. I love the stuff.. It made me much more vascular!! and the pumps were pretty crazy!!

gio86 is offline Member
    n02 its relaly expensive but it actually got me very vascular. took about 2 weeks to kick in but it was kool i was doing some good diet and cardio and i guess it help me look more hard. but the main thing that it did was made my veins go puffy. i love that.

nsa
    Its just arginine...

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried 3 different brands at different price ranges and returned them all (thanks GNC). Save yourself $70 and buy some arginine.

DAZ
    DAZ is offline New Member
    i'VE been using the supplement called OX by SANN nutrition. This works. I've also used Vasostat by Cytosport, makers of musclemilk, and it's good too. I've noticed that when I take these supplements with a Musclemilk shake ( cytosport) or a Infusion shake( by Sann Nutrition) I get really good results. These are two sleeper companies that make some good supplements. Check it out.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by DAZ
    i'VE been using the supplement called OX by SANN nutrition. This works. I've also used Vasostat by Cytosport, makers of musclemilk, and it's good too. I've noticed that when I take these supplements with a Musclemilk shake ( cytosport) or a Infusion shake( by Sann Nutrition) I get really good results. These are two sleeper companies that make some good supplements. Check it out.
    How much muscle mass did you put on From the no2 stimulators?

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    check and realize that alpha ketogluterate is in all whey powders!!!!!!!!!!!

DAZ
    DAZ is offline New Member
    That's hard for me to say, because my frame is already big. I noticed strength and endurance gains. Here's an example-

before the OX , I could rep 315 for 6 or 7. After four weeks on OX, I did 315 for 10 good reps. No bouncing off the chest, i just felt strong, and not as sore. That's the difference i felt.
    I tell alot of guys, because I'm new to the board, when you take any supplement, make sure to use it by itself first, for about a month, to see if it really works. OX worked for strength gain. I went on a four week use of Vasostat too, and the strength maintained.

The most important supplement I use is that musclemilk. Supplements like OX and Vasostat seemed to help me use the musclemilk better. My mass gains are from my protein intakes, and food selections. OX and or Vasostat is like the "octane boosters" in the protein, putting it to use better in my system.

One thing for sure about OX, My d**k was hard all the time, for long periods of time during sex. I had some serious blood flow goin on, and the ladies was lovin it. I swear on that, I knew the difference. I don't drink, I try not to cheat on my nutrition. I just train hard bruh.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I like NO2. It definitely helps get blood into your pump and puts pump into your pecker.

Hard to say that it is work paying GNC prices for anything. If you are reading this, you know how to use the internet. Use it to find NO2 (and all your supppliments) cheaper than at GNC. You might even want to look at the sponsor of this site!

If money is the main driver, buy test and Dbol , the results will be much more significant than NO2.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree that you can find almost anything from cheaper online than at GNC, but if I am trying something new I like to buy it from GNC because I can always take it back. I would never buy sups that I use all time from GNC.

Thread Information