Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Need to know about 4derm

I have been doing mohn at 16mg a day and 30mg of M5AA ed before each workout. Yesterday I decided to stack 4derm at 400mg aday, 200mg in the morning and 200mg in the eve. Can anyone who has used these compounds tell me how long before I see any results? I am especailly curious about the 4derm. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    I have been doing mohn at 16mg a day and 30mg of M5AA ed before each workout. Yesterday I decided to stack 4derm at 400mg aday, 200mg in the morning and 200mg in the eve. Can anyone who has used these compounds tell me how long before I see any results? I am especailly curious about the 4derm. thanks
    I guess I should mention that I am splitting the dose of mohn, 8mg in the morning and 8mg in the eve.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    The MOHN should be kicking in around day 4-6. The 4-ad converts to test base, so that should be active first day you start taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    The MOHN should be kicking in around day 4-6. The 4-ad converts to test base, so that should be active first day you start taking it.
    Thanks for the speedy response. Have you ever had good results using these compounds?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I don't use MOHN or M5aa. I get good results form 4-ad but i use more than most people.

Thread Information