stillpoking is offline New Member

Question Question about M1T and milk thistle?

I just started a cycle of M1T and am taking 25 mg a day. Would I likely need milk thistle at that dosage? If yes, then would I need to take the milk thistle after my 4 week cycle or during the cycle?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    wow 25mg ED how much do you weigh?

Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED thats on 10mg ED of m1t

Hey devils deity, thanks for the help. As for the dosage question, I have heard of people taking 30 mg ED of M1T. Does anyone think that 25 mg a day would be overkill? My weight is at 188, about 10-11 BF?

GQSuperman is offline Banned

first time

if this is your first cycle, i'd stick with 10 or 15 probrably. NSA is the resident expert, but i'm guessing he'll tell you the same thing. when you've learned how your body reacts, you can up the dosage. i was under the impression that 20 was on the high end, especially at your weight.

When taking methyl 1-test, it is best to start out with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts. Many users find this range to be effective, while others feel the ideal amount is 20-40 mg. It comes down to the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects. With a compound such as this, it is generally best to be on the side of caution, especially for those that are less experienced with steroids . Most seem to find their ideal dose to be in the 10-30 mg range. Cycle length should be kept short, in the range of 1-4 weeks. Finally, it is especially important to take adequate time off after each cycle with this substance to allow the body to recover. --(M1t FAQ)

id do 1-2 weeks at 10mg ED and see how i respond then try 15mg ed, NSA would be better able to answer this question for you

the greater the dose the greater the side effects.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    25mgs is a ton of M1T. Especialy for a first go at it. Most start out 10-15 and see how they react and up it from there, like superman said.

thanks bro's, yeah I have previously read that thread and I was just wondering if anyone around my size would have tried a higher dosage. I will knock my dosage down to 15 mg ED. Does anyone here know if there would be a CERTAIN TIME that may be better than others to take the M1T and should it be taken on an empty stomach? Thnks for the help

if your doing 15mg id split it up 5 morning , 5 afternoon and 5 in the evening / 5mg 8 hours apart

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You don't need 25 mg of m1t. Just people some people go as high as 30 mg ED, doesn't mean its a good idea.

You should split up the dose evenly throughout the day to maintain an even blood concentration. Every 12 hours if its even, or every 8 hours if you need to take it 3 times to get the dose right.

Thread Information