khurrams is offline Associate Member

ECY is Killing my appetite...wat to do??

I was on clen for 2 weeks, today I started my ECY for the 2 week off and my appetite is bieng killed.....what to do???

bump

cb25 is offline Banned
    couple options...

force feed yourself...sound silly, but sometimes it's necessary - you eat every 3 hours (or however often you do) like it's your medicine...you just do it.

you could try b12 shots -- works for me, some people don't believe in it...but to each his own - try 1000mcg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    couple options...

force feed yourself...sound silly, but sometimes it's necessary - you eat every 3 hours (or however often you do) like it's your medicine...you just do it.

you could try b12 shots -- works for me, some people don't believe in it...but to each his own - try 1000mcg/day.
    The finabolan Im taking already has b-12 at 500 mcg and Im taking 1.5 ccs EoD so that makes it 750 mcg of B-12 EoD......Yeah thats what Im trying to do force feed myself but Im dreading the next meal cos I don't have any appetite none watsoever......Thankyou for the reply though....

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    The finabolan Im taking already has b-12 at 500 mcg and Im taking 1.5 ccs EoD so that makes it 750 mcg of B-12 EoD......Yeah thats what Im trying to do force feed myself but Im dreading the next meal cos I don't have any appetite none watsoever......Thankyou for the reply though....
    yea, sorry i wasn't more help then...

i've been lucky that as long as i get my first meal of the day, it starts me up for the rest of the day, and i'm usually able to eat...

good luck, and if you figure something out...i'd love to hear the tips.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    yea, sorry i wasn't more help then...

i've been lucky that as long as i get my first meal of the day, it starts me up for the rest of the day, and i'm usually able to eat...

good luck, and if you figure something out...i'd love to hear the tips.
    no no you were....the force feeding advice kinda sank into my sub-conscious and thats all Im thinking about and it was a good thing I heard it from another mouth as well so its kinda encouraging.......Thankyou bro

Thread Information