Nickster#1 is offline Banned

4derm before or after I workout?

My work schedule has changed, so I need to be at the gym early in the morning to get my workout in. My question is I am doing a mohn and 4derm cycle right now. Should I do the 4derm when I get up and then go workout? I will take a shower after I workout and then head to work, will the shower wash of all the 4derm or will it have had enough time to all get into my system? Or should I wait until after I workout and take a shower before i spray on the 4derm? I would appriciate any experienced feedback. Thanks

gio86 is offline Member
    i've read before that you cant take a shower for atleast 2 hours so im thinking you can spray it and go work out then eat and take a shower about 2 hours after spraying it or a lil more.

birsling is offline Member
    You should take your shower, and then apply the 4 derm. That is how you obtain the best results from the product. Take it twice daily, approximately 12hrs apart, and spray on clean (preferably freshly showered) skin.

bigordie is offline Member
    i wouldnt take it before a workout due to the fact that you will be sweating and that might hinder some of the absortion...jmo

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    i wouldnt take it before a workout due to the fact that you will be sweating and that might hinder some of the absortion...jmo
    Exactly, and it will cause the product to run all over. After a shower your skin is soft cuz its absorbing water and all your pores are open. The 4derm can then be applied and absorbed quickly.

Thread Information