Thread: New Supplements

poppapump58 is offline Member

New Supplements

Does anyone know of any new supplements that came out recently that worked really good. If so, what were your results.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Supplement companys are always bringing out new supplements but besides what ever fancy name they hide it behind its normaly the same fundamental basics creatine,glutamine !

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    Seems like the new rage on usenet is 1-AD. Biotest is making a fortune. Don't know about it though.

lil_josh is offline Junior Member
    creatine and glutamine are the best, havn't tried 1ad

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    I have had experience with Ergopharm's 1-AD. Had to stop cycle because of a back injury sustained at work but I would have to say is one of the best ph's on the market. Down side to 1-AD is it works best in a concentration of 900mg/daily that figures out to a bottle every six days and about $50 a bottle. Way too expensive but I did put on 7 pounds in 8 days. Sorry this sounds like an ad doesn't it? But anyway, I almost always fall for those flashy ads but I wll give credit to Ergopharm. On a lst note if you are interested in ph's then go with a pure 1-test product which is what 1-ad converts to.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    Originally posted by weightsbeforedates
    I have had experience with Ergopharm's 1-AD. Had to stop cycle because of a back injury sustained at work but I would have to say is one of the best ph's on the market. Down side to 1-AD is it works best in a concentration of 900mg/daily that figures out to a bottle every six days and about $50 a bottle. Way too expensive but I did put on 7 pounds in 8 days. Sorry this sounds like an ad doesn't it? But anyway, I almost always fall for those flashy ads but I wll give credit to Ergopharm. On a lst note if you are interested in ph's then go with a pure 1-test product which is what 1-ad converts to.
    Any gyno side effects? Also, how does it compare to 4-AD. I heard that 4-AD is far superior with hardly any aromitazation or gyno.

Yeah I had a few side-effects definetly take it with food to minimize cramps and it sounds weird but It can make you tired throughout the day and even during your workout but strength gains are great. I sometimes found myself yawning between sets but was still stronger thoughout the duration of my workout. 1-ad stacks well with a transdermal solution such as nordiol. I stacked it with a transdermal made by Higher Power exclusively for bodybuilding.com that contains 19-norandro and 5 alpha andro. As mentioned earlier the price is high could use gear for the price, but for a bodybuilder that wants to stay natural it is good. Maybe natural is not the word for it though (1-test) the target conversion of 1-ad is considered the "legal steroid "

Sorry I forgot to mention that I did not show any signs of gyno 1-ad has no possibility of converting to estrogen so you will not see any estrogenic side-effects. I had a blast with the transdermal though, it tends to make your shoulders and chest expand during use(after a couple of days on it) which will decrease after usage but my chest was definetly busting out of my shirt. Pretty cool stuff.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm selling a great new product called Excessanon. It is intended for people with a lack of motivation. How does it work, you ask? Well, I come over to your house, eat your food, sleep on your couch and annoy the hell out of you. I'll follow you wherever you go, unless you go to the gym. If you've ever met me, you'd know that you'd be spending a lot of time at the gym.

$100/day, cash only please!

pretty funny had to laugh, but now the point here is that there isn't a supplement that will work magical wonders and definetly not if we don't punish ourselves in the gym, I'm sure everyone already knows this. I like to fall for flashy advertisments but that doesn't stop me from busting my a** in the gym.

MegaTron is offline New Member
    You got to try MAG-10 from Biotest !! this is the of all products. try it for your self for 2 weeks, with two servings a day

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You sound like a Biotest ad.

Thread Information