sniper320 is offline Member

pros and protien shakes.

i read a post on this board awhile back, and someone said(not sure who it was) that the pro's dont take protien shakes. ive been trying to find the thread but i cant, now this has got to be B.S ..right? i dont see why they wouldnt i meen come on they get it for free, free protien!!! i could see maybe a couple days before a comp not taking shakes you know to stay dry. is this true

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    its bs, ive asked jay cutler before how many meals he has a day and it was like 9 or so including shakes

Thats What i thought.

you met jay cutler?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Most pro's try to get as much protein by way of sdolid food, but you can not get the amount of protein they need by eating solid food all the time, they have to have protein powder somewhere in there, and the good pro's get protein for free from there sponsers.

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    9 meals a day? <probably a good reason why he looks the way he does , wish I had that solid daily schedule of dieting . . Maybe one day

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i can hit ten meals on days i dont work. 8 meals is actually kinda easy. Just hit it every 2 hours without fail.

i usually eat 7 times a day though on work days

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    that sounds solid, What do your meals usually consist of? are they big meals? or do you just snack inbetween break. lunch, dinner . . I usually eat like 3 - 4 big meals a day . . I have got pretty good feedback from that, but, I think my diet needs fine tuning in the sense that I should be eating up to 6 - 7 meals a day . . . I hear you get better results if you spread it throughout the day, having like 6-8 small meals . . . . .

I only eat the best stuff for you *period*, im very conscious with what I eat, cuz I know how it is important to feed your muscles, especially with intense training throughout the week . . . want to hear something fuked though? anybody that has a passion and love for bodybuilding and growing will feel for me on this . . I have had to totally do a U-Turn on my dieting for the last month . . the last month has been protein shakes, Ensure, Jello, Pudding and on occasion blended up chicken breasts in chicken brother . . being on a liquid diet sucks, and us fitness gurus makes a even harder impact . . Cant wait to get back my routine baby. . . . .

Thread Information