DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

MIT or T-BOMB? help

I'm lookin to put on some lean muscle and gain more strength. I'm 18 years old at 172 lbs. Which should I go with? MIT or T-Bomb? Which is gonna work better and be better for me as far as side effects? I run on an empty stomach 4 times a week and lift 5 days a week. I also play ball 3-4 times a week, what you think?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Neither. You still have alot to gain naturally. Stop the stuff other than lifting, and start walking in the morning instead opf running. These things are not making you lose fat as much as you think they are. Walking would do the same amount of fat burning, if not more fat burning and it will spare muscle from being catabolized. You could do more harm than good using things like this at your age.

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member
    Which is more harmful? I am going to take one or the other....but I believe the T-bomb is safer. I have took Methyl 1 Test before, I'm not going to exceed recommended doses for either one. So, which would do less harm?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    Which is more harmful? I am going to take one or the other....but I believe the T-bomb is safer. I have took Methyl 1 Test before, I'm not going to exceed recommended doses for either one. So, which would do less harm?
    Like nsa just told you, it wouldn't be wise to do any kind of steroid or pro hormone for that matter at your age. You still have ungodly amounts of natural test running through you that you can utilize and maximize. You can really screw yourself up by throwing your young body into a serious hormonal imbalance, and there are other factors that I am not going to go into. Wait for another couple of years before you start dabbling in steroids . Be smart

gio86 is offline Member
    come on give him the help he wants. advise its good but you know his gonna do it ether way. to tell you the truth. m1t its better only because its methyl which actually allows the 1-test to go in your system insted of beign killed by your liver.
    as far as side effects i've done methyl 1 test and 1test and never got any sides.
    but whatever you do, do it right. pct and milk thistle for your liver.

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    T-0Bomb sucks, I am on it and i am very dissapointed

Thread Information