US Air Force is offline New Member

Fizogen On/Mid/Off

I've seen the ads in magazines for Fizogen's Continuous On/Mid/Off Cycle. I was wondering if anyone has tried this product? I know a lot of people say it's expensive, but I've found it at a good price. I've seen one person online who said they were on their 4th week of it and they liked it. Has anyone else tried it or heard anything about it? Please, don't tell me to buy 1 test/4 ad stack...I'm tired of seeing people all over the nuts of those supplements, try something new people.

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    On cycle is a great supplement. I tried it for 2 months. I did the On, Mid and the Off Cycle. What I liked the most was the off cycle because my nuts got bigger than what they used to be before I used the juice 10 years ago. So I am happy as ever. It increased my lifting in every exercise and it made me feel good. However as I stopped everyting, I flt tired and was sleepy a lot, that was on my third month. But I kept all the lean muscle and the weight. I am doing it again. You can really skip the Mid Cycle, it is just more money for the Company, I did not find any difference what so ever witht he Mid Cycle. You can do a search of On Cycle and you can get it for as cheap as $59 a bottle.
    Good luck

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    i heard all that stuff was crap

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Its decent stuff...."decent", but the price your paying for that stuff makes it a horrible buy...you can get much better gear and make greater gains and not to mention save money if your willing to look elsewhere

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    that's true, it is just a matter of some research. good luck

Thread Information