Thread: Mammoth 2500

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member

Mammoth 2500

sooooooo . . nebody tried this stuff? I hear its just caked da fuk up with Protein, Carbs, and Calories . . Starting Sept. 8th im gonna start eating like a horse, taking protein, and creatine before I start my second cycle . . . I was in a sports injury that consequently ended me up with wires in my mouth (broken jaw) . . well the 45 days is almost over of spittin it through the wire (Sept. 8th) and I need to gain back the weight I have lost asap in order to prepare for my second cycle so I can make a explosive comeback . . . . So basically, I need something very high in protein, carbs, and calories. Like a massive weight gainer, and I need a good creatine . . open for suggestions people, or ne other suggestions that are not relevant to Protein and Creatine would be great . . . .

P.S. Im asking people for advice on supplements because everytime I go in to retail stores, I always get this bs and technical **** about what the specific supplement does . . I just want to hear testimony's from you guys that have actually ran this stuff . . . thanks

gio86 is offline Member
    if you really want a hard come back then keep checking your calorie intake everyday. as far as supplementes just whey protein mix with other proteins so you get benefit from all kinds

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the response, this thread is lonely in here lol . . . My carlorie intake per day when I was training hard was at a satisfying level . . I will keep a close eye on the calorie count and get a couple jugs of good whey protein . . I will be stylin in no time . . .

PS

Thread Information