Thread: Is pct needed?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned

Is pct needed?

I have been doing 4derm and mohn for the last 2 weeks and am not pleased. I am going to stop this cycle as I feel as though I am just spinning my wheels. besides, I have finally got all my AS gear in hand (sust and dbol ) and am anxious to get going on the dark side. My question is since this cycle that I am going to bring to an end tommorrow is so short, 2 weeks of 4derm and mohn, what kind of a pct should I run and how long? I have everything for pct, tamox, clomid, and I also have some 6oxo. Will the 6oxo be enough for this short cycle or should I do tamox and clomid also? And should I wait any specific amount of time after my pct before I jump into my next xyxle of sust and dbol?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    I have been doing 4derm and mohn for the last 2 weeks and am not pleased. I am going to stop this cycle as I feel as though I am just spinning my wheels. besides, I have finally got all my AS gear in hand (sust and dbol) and am anxious to get going on the dark side. My question is since this cycle that I am going to bring to an end tommorrow is so short, 2 weeks of 4derm and mohn, what kind of a pct should I run and how long? I have everything for pct, tamox, clomid, and I also have some 6oxo. Will the 6oxo be enough for this short cycle or should I do tamox and clomid also? And should I wait any specific amount of time after my pct before I jump into my next xyxle of sust and dbol?
    60X0 N some TRIB will do the job but , u can always use clomid !

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Trust me sust would kick any prohormones ass.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    how many mg of the m4ohn?

dont rely on the bottle for the rccomended most guys dont even see results until they hit around 24mg and up

Give it 1 more week and up it to 24-32 mg and you will start to lean out considering this is not really a mass type drug more of a cutting/ lean mass

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    how many mg of the m4ohn?

dont rely on the bottle for the rccomended most guys dont even see results until they hit around 24mg and up

Give it 1 more week and up it to 24-32 mg and you will start to lean out considering this is not really a mass type drug more of a cutting/ lean mass
    I just upped the dose the other day to 32mg aday, and today at the gym I nhave to say that for the first time I actually am seeing some results, not so much with strength but with vascularity and hella solid pump. I think I will give this stuff another week as you suggested at 32 mg aday. It felt real good in the gym today Love them solid pumps

Thread Information