Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suprman09
    Is the pill form as good as the cream?

different. its not nearly as good for fat loss, because you really have to take a lot to get high enough blood levels for the kind of local effects you get with a topical.

it is good for getting jacked up, if you can tolerate it.

some people like to snort pure yohimbine powder, though its not reccomended.

Conciliator is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by korexite
    DNP is 2,4 dinitrophenol its not a supplement and its not legal to consume.
    DNP is legal to consume. It's not a controlled substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Conciliator

it is a controlled chemical, its not scheduled. and it is illegal to consume. Not that anyone is going to prosecute you for taking it, but it is illegal.

I am pretty sure its not, at least some states including california and new york have passed laws making it illegal

mere possession of DNP is illegal in alabama (under a weapons of mass destruction statute) for any use other than as a pesticide.

one of the california statutes
    382.5. Every person who sells, dispenses, administers or prescribes dinitrophenol for any purpose shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by a fine not less than one thousand dollars ($1,000) nor more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by imprisonment in the state prison, or by both such fine and imprisonment. This section shall not apply to dinitrophenol manufactured or sold as an economic poison registered under the provision of Section 12811 of the Food and Agricultural Code nor to sales for use in manufacturing or for scientific purposes, and not for human consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    it is a controlled chemical, its not scheduled. and it is illegal to consume. Not that anyone is going to prosecute you for taking it, but it is illegal.
    No, it's not illegal to consume. Show me one statute that makes it illegal to ingest it.

States that do have laws about it have to do with administration to others, distribution, or perhaps possession. They say nothing about ingesting it.

Are you by chance "macro" who was posting all that nonsense about DNP over at BB4U? lol
    Last edited by Conciliator; 12-19-2006 at 08:08 PM.

I am pretty sure its not, at least some states including california and new york have passed laws making it illegal
    See above. These laws do not make it illegal to ingest it. Under the CA law that you posted above, for example, it would be legal to both possess and ingest DNP .

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    I personally think that facial use is far and away the place where I saw the best and fastest results.

this is music to my ears..i got stubborn facial fat that never seems to go away...how can i get this stuff? vitamin shoppe?

bump

See above. These laws do not make it illegal to ingest it. Under the CA law that you posted above, for example, it would be legal to both possess and ingest DNP.
    are you a lawyer? because administer can apply to yourself. though I agree its very unlikely anyone not selling dnp would be charged.

are you a lawyer? because administer can apply to yourself. though I agree its very unlikely anyone not selling dnp would be charged.
    Interesting. Although I'm not a lawyer, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that you are a lawyer. A lawyer named Scott...who is involved in the supplement industry, and who has also posted previously in this thread under another name.

A lawyer who is using the same Proxy IP address as another person in this thread, according to staff here.

Should I go on?

damn what is going on in here? can anyone still answer my question? where can i get this stuff at? i'm willing to try it out

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dice
    damn what is going on in here? can anyone still answer my question? where can i get this stuff at? i'm willing to try it out
    You can buy a very nice Topical Yohimbe product from AVANT LABS (dot.com).

Their Yohimbe product was first on the market and still the best...I know a lot of competitors who have had good results with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information