Thread: Myogenx

vecchio82 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Myogenx

Ok, I recently purchased 2 bottles of Myogenx. I have been taking it for about a week now, at 4 capsules per day.
    I am a skeptic by nature, but I have to say that this stuff seems to be working. My libido has definitely increased along with a desire to hit the gym more often. I've had to keep myself from overtraining.
    Also, a strange side effect mentioned in other logs just occured last night. Very vivid dreams. The dream I had last night seemed so real that when I woke up I thought it had actually happened. Wild!
    I took a blood test before beginning use. I am working in the Balkans so they use funky units, but here are the results.

Analysis Result Reference value
    TSH 3.0 ( 0.27- 4.2 μIU/mL )
    Prolaktin 9.1 ( m. 4.6 – 21.4 ng/mL )
    FSH 4.3 ( m. 1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL )
    LH 2.6 ( m. 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL )
    Testosteron total 6.4 ( m. > 17 god 2.8-8.0 ng/mL )

So after 4 weeks of use with this product, I will get all those numbers run again, along with my regular tests. We will see what happens, but so far, so good!
    Stats:
    24yr, 5'10", 190lbs, 10%bf.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I'll be looking forward to seeing your test levels after Myo.

As am I...I will update with how it's going every week or so. Then back to the doc.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    good deal i wanna see some real proof.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Vecchio thanks for the info. Really interested in the lab work

Talking

No problem. I am in a position to get the lab work done properly and cheaply. I am excited to see what happens.
    So far, my libido has definitely increased. I hit back today in the gym. While I did not notice any increases in strength, my motivation was definitely up. Great workout!

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    I smell something funny... Been taking this stuff for 2 wks with nothin worth mentioning. Will update this week

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    I smell something funny... Been taking this stuff for 2 wks with nothin worth mentioning. Will update this week
    You caught us.

Kaioken is offline Member
    Anthony I was let back on

thanks bro

-OME-GA

Ok, its day 12 and things are going great! I upped the dosage to 6 per day. My libido is definitely WAY up. My gf is seeing the positive side effects of that. Also, in the gym today, I had a pump going that I have not had in a long long time. I did arms by the way. It felt great! I did a set extra on each exercise. Will continue to update randomly and I'm excited to see if it actually raises blood test levels.

Oh yeah, I just rememberd. The very VIVID DREAMS are still here. They are incredibly realistic and lucid. In fact, I was dreaming about running around the base here and thought to myself in the dream, "There is no way this is possible as it is nighttime here", at that point I woke up, still believing I was running around the base. It is almost annoying. Anybody have any idea why this could be?

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I have had some very vivid dreams too. Had a doozy last night.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha VIVID dreams ha ? Well Youre not the first one to experience this
    Almost everyone that took Myogen gets this. Yea, me too!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    thats weird, when i took it i didnt notice anything about the dreams

Ok, it is day 17. I have decided to get blood work done at 3 weeks instead of 4. This product definitely has positive effects on libido, vascularity, and pumps. Whether or not this correlates to actual blood levels of testosterone being increased...we shall see...
    I have dropped the dose back down to 4 per day until this Saturday. I am not working and can get down and get the tests done. I'll post them when I get them.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Good thread. I see a lot of similarities with my own Myogen X experience.

Ok, I have decided to get the blood work done today. I am going out to some clubs tonight and don't want anything interfering with the results. I will post the results as soon as I get them. Probably tomorrow morning sometime, well, morning here anyways. I just took the two final myogenx capsules.
    No matter what the results, the effects are definitely real. Increased libido, great pumps, and improved vascularity. I recommend this product to anyone with libido issues. It will definitely help you out.

Here are the results from the test, shocking to say the least.

Test Result Reference ranges
    FSH 4.8 ( m. 1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL )
    LH 3.5 ( m. 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL )
    Testosteron total 4.3 ( m. > 17 god 2.8-8.0 ng/mL )
    Prolaktin 10.6 ( m. 4.6 – 21.4 ng/mL )

Original:

This is interesting because LH and FSH increased, but total testosterone decreased. Lab error? Or is it possible that Myogenx only provides a temporary raise in Testosterone levels , and by the time I had the tests done, this window was closed? I don't know. Also, Prolactin went up almost 1 point.
    In closing, I want to again recommend this product to anyone who suffers with low libido. I have suffered from this since the last time I cycled and did not do a proper PCT. I did not have any noticeable strength gains, however I have probably lost about 1-2% body fat.
    I will definitely suggest users take it longer than 3 weeks, possibly 4-6. I had no side effects to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by vecchio82

Original:

This is interesting because LH and FSH increased, but total testosterone decreased. Lab error? Or is it possible that Myogenx only provides a temporary raise in Testosterone levels , and by the time I had the tests done, this window was closed? I don't know. Also, Prolactin went up almost 1 point.
    In closing, I want to again recommend this product to anyone who suffers with low libido. I have suffered from this since the last time I cycled and did not do a proper PCT. I did not have any noticeable strength gains, however I have probably lost about 1-2% body fat.
    I will definitely suggest users take it longer than 3 weeks, possibly 4-6. I had no side effects to mention.
    I'm pretty sure there's a lab error here. All of the effects you experienced would indicate the exact opposite of what the blood work came out as....

I agree. I am writing the lab to ask them to redo the test. They are from the Balkans, so they will definitely not like this, (stubborn, proud people), but I want to get a second check on the test levels. As you said, all the effects I felt would indicate an increase in Testosterone . I will get back to you when I get the results.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Original:

i am very anal when i get hormone blood work done. IMO i think you really have to make sure that diet, traing, and vitamins, supps etc are the same going into a blood test. therefore i always try to make sure my fat and carb intake is the same, that my training is not more taxing from one blood test to the next, all these things can affect testosterone levels.
    So i think you have to go back and try to make sure verthing is as close as the first test. i never train 2 days prior to a testosterone test. no cardio. no weights. nothin. if you had an intense leg day the night b4 the test for instance, your testosterone might rise somewhat higher than normal for a few hours after, and then fall lower than normal by test time. hormones tend to seasaw like that.

Original:

I think the problem here is that your original tests were done while you were not on MyoGenX, then your second set was also done while you were not on MyoGenX. What we need is a set of tests from before someone was on MyoGenX, then one from WHILE they're on...

The first test was done before beginning use, around 3 days before. The second test was done 3 hours following a dose of 2 caps of MyogenX.
    I just ordered 2 additional bottles and will be using it for 3 months in an upcoming log. I will get the tests done for that also.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    i am very anal when i get hormone blood work done. IMO i think you really have to make sure that diet, traing, and vitamins, supps etc are the same going into a blood test. therefore i always try to make sure my fat and carb intake is the same, that my training is not more taxing from one blood test to the next, all these things can affect testosterone levels .
    So i think you have to go back and try to make sure verthing is as close as the first test. i never train 2 days prior to a testosterone test. no cardio. no weights. nothin. if you had an intense leg day the night b4 the test for instance, your testosterone might rise somewhat higher than normal for a few hours after, and then fall lower than normal by test time. hormones tend to seasaw like that.
    I agree with you. I also did not train for 2 days prior. My supplement and diet intake is solid. The nature of my job and location allows me to eat and supplement at exactly the same times and amounts every day.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It probably dropped levels when it was out of your system.

Great work on getting the test done though!

Talking

Thanks. I'm just trying to help everyone out. I still love the product!

Thread Information