Lama2004 is offline New Member

Fat burner question.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what type of fat burner is considered good? I personally think the hydroxy-cut ephedra free supplement is the best choice..I'am not really sure because I dont know too much about fat-loss supplements. Could someone please give me some suggestions or advice about fat-burner supplements? Any advice is appreciated.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama2004
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering what type of fat burner is considered good? I personally think the hydroxy-cut ephedra free supplement is the best choice..I'am not really sure because I dont know too much about fat-loss supplements. Could someone please give me some suggestions or advice about fat-burner supplements? Any advice is appreciated.
    if it dont have ephedra in it , its not a FAT BURNER ............... u need AN ECA OR ECY stack to really get results , also can use clenbuterol ,

Its illegal to purchase ephedra locally...besides if I were to decide to purchase ephedra over the internet, I wouldn't know what internet website to buy it from. Could someone please post a link to a website that sells ephedra? Please.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    http://www.d-n-e.com/10053965.html

Great price and from what I've heard the service is straight, but if you do insist on getting a commercial fat burner I liked the Xenadrine NRG and Hot Rox...though I wouldent buy em again because they dont hold a candle to a straight ECA/ECY stack...

Good luck

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    Do a little research on Eca, Clenbuterol and t-3, the research is inbteresting and you will understand the different combinmations and sideeffects. Also, if you do a google search you will find different places that you can get what you want, you just have to know the jargon and the info about what you are buying (especially because a change in one letter, or dosage may be the difference between a good **** and a bad ****! Let me know how it goes. Also what are your stats? What are you trying to acomplish?

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    if it dont have ephedra in it , its not a FAT BURNER ............... u need AN ECA OR ECY stack to really get results , also can use clenbuterol ,
    this is incorrect.

just as a note thermorexin contains TC, that component of it alone raises metabolism as much as EC.

Though Ephedrine and caffiene is a very good stack as is clenbuterol.

but just because something is ephedra free does not mean that it is "not a fat burner".

note2- use only pure ephedrine, guaifenesin is a muscle relaxant which will diminish some of the adrenergic effects as well as increasing risk of muscle and tendon damage.

Also what are your stats? What are you trying to acomplish?

My stats are: Age 18, 14% BF, weight is 173 lbs, height is 5 '8, and my main goal is to burn off the excess fat all over my body (mainly in my midsection). I'm still doing research on what supplement to use, but I think I'm going to go with the ECY stack . Thanks guys for your advice.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    My stats are: Age 18, 14% BF, weight is 173 lbs, height is 5 '8, and my main goal is to burn off the excess fat all over my body (mainly in my midsection). I'm still doing research on what supplement to use, but I think I'm going to go with the ECY stack . Thanks guys for your advice.

Here's an Idea......how about DIET & Cardio

brian11 is offline Member
    macro, i sent you a pm, but maybe you can just answer on here. In your opinion, what is the best OTC thermogenic/fat burner? (other than ECA)

brian11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    unrelated to the topic...

Lol...I do "DIET and Cardio" already. I just find it more convenient to use a fat burning supplement to speed up my fat loss goals.

Lol...I do "DIET and Cardio" already. I just find it more convenient to use a fat burning supplement to speed up my fat loss goals.

Just making sure No fat burner will do anything for ya if those two items are not in check

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11

Thermo Hydroxadrine with Ephedrine. I get it at www.fitsite.com

Quote Originally Posted by brian11

Go look in the diet section for his diet.....you tell me how it was UNRELATED to the topic. No fat burner is going to burn fat with flaws in your diet. And gee look.....who is the person who helped him. Like I said in the basketball post, DON'T post replies to my posts. You have officially pissed me off now, and don't get me started on you. Your lucky they didn't ban you for all the $hit you pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Just making sure No fat burner will do anything for ya if those two items are not in check
    This is not entirely true, though you will get significantly better results if diet and cardio are solid.

note- many people take fat burners etc so that diet and cardio, though regulated dont have to be as strict. or to allow them to do more cardio with less "effort"....note -stims are banned from the olympics for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    This is not entirely true, though you will get significantly better results if diet and cardio are solid.

note- many people take fat burners etc so that diet and cardio, though regulated dont have to be as strict. or to allow them to do more cardio with less "effort"....note -stims are banned from the olympics for a reason

The only fat burner I could see doing anything for a person if they eat like crap is DNP .....other than that I doubt any other fat burner is going to cause fat loss if you eat junk food all day lol.

The only fat burner I could see doing anything for a person if they eat like crap is DNP.....other than that I doubt any other fat burner is going to cause fat loss if you eat junk food all day lol.
    Whats DNP ? Is it a steroid ?

Whats DNP? Is it a steroid?

LOL.....don't worry about DNP , if you don't know what it is you definitely don't need to be using it. Just keep that diet of yours in shape and add some ECA or Clen to your mix and you'll be good to go.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    okay, they still sell ephadra at wal mart as an asthma medication

Thread Information