Thread: M1t weak

Will_1 is offline Associate Member

M1t weak

I took m1t once before for a week and had great gains in strength and size. That was months ago and now I can barely notice the effects even at a high dosage. Im also taking t3.

Anyone know why this would be?
    Last edited by Will_1; 09-08-2004 at 12:46 PM.

adaptation.. and/or down regulation of CNS effects.

M1t is a completely untested drug.

and IMHO not particularly safe or effective in the long term. Though as noted by many there is usually significant gains with first use.

just a theory....It may be that you are now suppressed, before you were producing decent amounts of test.. your own test +m1t stack... now your test is low.. perhaps for you low test with m1t = low gains...

The first time I ran m1t was for only 5 days. Followed up by 2 weeks of pct. M1t shrunk my balls the first time and killed my sex drive. This time no shrinkage and sex drive is above normal. I felt normal coming into the second run through so I dont think my own test was suppressed.

Don't think I will be taking m1t again though.

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Kind of happend to me too, tried it once at 10mg and a little bit of gains, tried it again, all the way up to 40mg and nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Will_1
    The first time I ran m1t was for only 5 days. Followed up by 2 weeks of pct. M1t shrunk my balls the first time and killed my sex drive. This time no shrinkage and sex drive is above normal. I felt normal coming into the second run through so I dont think my own test was suppressed.

Don't think I will be taking m1t again though.
    earlier batches have been contaminated with real steroids (d-bol being one of the contaminants)

perhaps later batches are cleaner.. thus m1t itself is less than cracked up.. or worse material is bunk since few, if any, of these companies test the material.

if from the same batch as the one you got results from.. adaptation is the likely issue.

its had the effect its going to have.. dont waste time taking it again.. at least anytime soon..

as a note- there is evidence that m1t is a progestin, which tend to increase IM fat.. perhaps you have reached the limit of that effect.. or it could be many other reasons.. as stated before very little is known about this steroid .. other than that it is liver toxic and tends to have harsh sides for many users... though as also noted.. does produce results with first usage for many.

I agree and wont be taking it again.

Thanks for the info appreciate it

Thread Information