Act of God is offline Member

thinkin of a lazy cycle.....help me out with these ph

I am thinkin of just ****in around with M1t and maybe adding 1-Ad?

Can I even do this, I am really clueless when it comes to prohormes.

what brands should I even use?

I will be returning to the needle, but I just want to dick around with something for the moment.

Thanks in advance

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Ummm... Don't screw around with something like m1t. Its not something to mess around with. Forget whatever idea you had of d!cking around with m1t...

I suppose its M1t and 4derm.

The last thing I did was Sust250 and Winny...am I going to be disappointed with this legal stuff?

I suppose its M1t and 4derm.

The last thing I did was Sust250 and Winny...am I going to be disappointed with this legal stuff?

nsa
    It should yeild decent gains if you take it seriously. Would you screw around with a illegal gear cycle? No, so why do it with a legal gear cycle...

as79 is offline Junior Member

it won't compare to the REAL thing! Were you disappointed with yout sust/winny cycle?

nsa
    Its not as effective as sust and winstrol , but if you do a sh!tty cycle and don't do things right it doesn't matter what you cycle, its going to be a sh!tty cycle...

bigordie is offline Member
    bottom line is you have to take m1t seriously, you dont just decide to throw some m1t in between cycles.

Well the guy who used to stick me moved, so I don't know if I can handle injecting myself. I am a little intrigued by these new legal cycles so I wanted to try it out. Back in college I did the andro/norandro, but its effect was placebic at best.

I know how to cycle correctly. When I say dicking around, I mean not injecting. I will have my nolva/clomid on hand and all that.

And yes, I was disappointed with Sust/winny. 10lbs on 500sust/week didn't seem like big enough gains. That, and I lost 20 pounds after so I actually was smaller when I ended than before I started (but MUCH more ripped)

nsa
    Timing of doses is important since its oral, so make sure to take things when you need too. Depending on how you want to look on cycle you could use nolvadex to maintain a shredded look and keep the bloat off, its not even close to dbol bloat but its still enough to notice a little.

I had crazy bloat off the sust. I feel stupid for saying it, but I kinda miss that feeling of being huge. Whenever I am ripped I don't look nearly as good in clothing

bigordie is offline Member
    nah bro i know exactly what youre saying, i love that feeling of just being huge sometimes...like in the winter i dont mind how bloated i get cause it looks good when youre wearing a shirt. The summer time is a different story though...

Thread Information