johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

best supplements and proteins

im beginning to work out this comin week for 3 days and run 4 days in the morning.

I havent been working out in awhile and need to lose weight from abs and get back into shape.

What is the best protein where i will not gain fat

What is the best protein for mass and not gainning fat.?

Also do i need to take some kind of creatine like nitro tech and cell tech., and will these make me gain weight.

Last of all could i use muscle milk bc i have used this in the past and it has worked great for proteing , what do yall think/. and is there anything else i need to gain mass.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    first of all i don't live in america so i am not dure what brands or version you guys have over there but i will try to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    im beginning to work out this comin week for 3 days and run 4 days in the morning.
    I havent been working out in awhile and need to lose weight from abs and get back into shape.
    train your abs 1 or twice a week and remember don't overdo it.

What is the best protein where i will not gain fat
    there are 5 main types

egg
    milk
    whey protien concentrate
    ion exchange whey protien
    whey protien isolate

and there are also "blends" of protiens.

i would go for whey concentrate.
    some thing like this
    22 Lbs of whey for $97.95
    Bioplex 100% Whey Protein
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/bioplex/100whey.html

if you are lactose intolerant or rich i would use whey protien isolate try and buy a bulk bag if you can. in england i have seen 20kg/44lbs bags of the best quality wpi you can get for only £220.
    check for good deals in your country.

What is the best protein for mass and not gainning fat.?
    i would go for whey concentrate.
    some thing like this
    22 Lbs of whey for $97.95

also remeber protien doesn't really make you fat. getting fat would be directly related to how much exercise you do per day and how many calories,fat and carbohydrates you consume on a daily basis.

Also do i need to take some kind of creatine like nitro tech and cell tech., and will these make me gain weight.
    nitro tech is protien not creatine.
    cell-tech is creatine with a "delivery" system.
    both are over hyped and over priced use neither.

instead either make your own creatine with delivery system or just use plain creatine monohydrate both work well.

Last of all could i use muscle milk bc i have used this in the past and it has worked great for proteing , what do yall think/. and is there anything else i need to gain mass.
    i have heard of muscle milk but i read its ingredients profile and it just seems like hype. but i have heard great things about its taste. if you want it for taste then buy it. but if you want a protein for muscle building and performance then use a better protein. one of the best i have seen is VP2 by ast.

hope this helps if you have any q's just PM and ill try and help.

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    name the names of proteins i need to consume and where i can buy them at all sports nutrition.

do i need a creatine,

if there are two types of protein , why do i have to do both when working out, and if so where does muscle millk fall in to what category and how bout isopure protein?

name some protein that you recommend to take

bigordie is offline Member
    name the names of proteins i need to consume and where i can buy them at all sports nutrition.

do i need a creatine,

if there are two types of protein , why do i have to do both when working out, and if so where does muscle millk fall in to what category and how bout isopure protein?

he did name the names, there are different types of protien that absorb into the muscle at different speeds. For example whey protien is a rapidly abosrbed protien and is very effective that is why it is taken directly after a workout when the muscles need the protien to rebuild. A protien like casien is much slower and is therefore the perfect protien to take before you go to bed because it will "drip feed your muscles protien all night" (quoting NSA i think)

I like 100% whey from ON nutrition but i am going to switch to metabolic whey because it taste better and is cheaper, you can find them both at bulknutrition.com and probably at allsportsnutrition.com as well. Good luck bro. I think musclemilk is overpriced i dont think the taste is worth the extra cash...(though the taste is very good)

bigordie is offline Member
    oh yeah about the creatine supp 5g ED (anything more will be excreted out of your body via the urinary track) just buy some plain creatine and add some dex to it instead of wasting your money on cell tech. Or if you want try this recipe to make your own cell tech...good luck

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/cr...h-homemade.htm

physio_sport is offline Banned
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...?productid=114
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...roductid=11010

pick any one of those there all roughly the same.

do i need a creatine,
    if you want to use it you can, it may help increase performance.
    i personally would use plain creatine at 5grams a day.
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...roductid=11696

just stick with normal whey protien don;t worry about brand name or blends or milk protien.

Thread Information