Thread: creatine help

liztic is offline Junior Member

creatine help

first off, thanks nickrizz for hooking me up with those links! my question regarding creatine is this. i've read in other posts to take creatine before workouts, but have also read to take creatine after workouts. i take 8 mg (one tblspoon) of creatine a day, usually mixed with icetea prior to leaving for the gym. i'm also taking thermapro (cheap alternative to ripped fuel, etc) dhea, trib and the basic protein supp's. now i want to take advantage of the supps i have, as we all know creatine isn't given away! is taking 8mg/day sufficient, and when should i be taking it to get max results. if anyone has any info on those that cycle and those that dont, and can share which is better that would be sweet as well. my personal belief is to take it until i know longer notice benefits, as muscles can only take so much creatine, then take a week off with either no, or lower dosage.
    thanks guys, please don't rip me like i've seen others ripped, i'm not on here to compete in mr.olympia, just to get max gains that i can!!

thanks

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i take 5g around lunch time and lift during the evening. i get good results with that. you can take upto 10g a day so 8 is fine. i would also reccomend that you take some glutamine( 10g a day)

liztic is offline Junior Member
    thanks Jantzen!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    anytime

Thread Information