jaysen is offline New Member

Post my progress on my 1-tu cycle

Hey, I havent posted in a long while . Moved had to get another computer etc. So, whats up to you all. Good to be back.

My first day is today september 10th. I just recieved my 1-TU and chased it with a protein shake. Im going to only take 2 a day-100 mgs. I only have one bottle plus thats what the directions say to do and not to exceed 100mgs. I want my one bottle to last 4 weeks, and Im cycling it with andro 150 poppers which is 4-AD in a ethyl carbon ester and NOR-4-AD with A1-E ethylcarbon ester. Im taking 300 mgs. a day of that. All I drink is water and apple juice so water wont be a problem. I also take creatine and a mass gainer shake.

I will post regularly to let you guys know my progress.

As of now my stats are;

5'11" - 170 lbs. -

I'll write any mass-strength gains,side affects etc.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dude.. doesnt the 1-tu say to take 3 pills spread evenly through the day? good luck

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    1 pill 2x's a day(on the bottle) but the website says 1 pill 3x's aday .

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    You arent gonna notice much at all bro kind of a waste my honest suggestion would be to take 500mg preferably more a day!!!

Its not going to harm you one bit but with this cycle you can expect maybe 5 pounds tops and 3 being water weight!!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    yea I got two bottles.. the first one I am taking at 1 pill 3 times daily and then the second im going to take 2 pills 3 times daily.. no estrogen conversion etc... thts wierd guys I checked my bottles at home boyz and it says 1 pill 3 times daily?!

hey,Bryan it says not to go above 100mg. a day on my bottle otherwise increased side effects, and no company doesnt want t sell MORE of their product so I tend to believe them. However, I may go up to 3 pills a day...I just didnt want this to cost me $100.00 a month and go through 2 bottles a month. But I hear ya, I want it to work.

after my first day I feel great. After taking the 1-tu I felt almost euphoric all day,all kinds of patience and a great attitude. I dont know but I feel great still...no side affects.

More stats; I eat 3000 calories a day and workout split like this:
    Monday; chest-back
    Tuesday: biceps-legs
    wednesday: triceps- shoulders
    repeat (forearms and traps thrown in eod)

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysen
    hey,Bryan it says not to go above 100mg. a day on my bottle otherwise increased side effects, and no company doesnt want t sell MORE of their product so I tend to believe them. However, I may go up to 3 pills a day...I just didnt want this to cost me $100.00 a month and go through 2 bottles a month. But I hear ya, I want it to work.

after my first day I feel great. After taking the 1-tu I felt almost euphoric all day,all kinds of patience and a great attitude. I dont know but I feel great still...no side affects.

More stats; I eat 3000 calories a day and workout split like this:
    Monday; chest-back
    Tuesday: biceps-legs
    wednesday: triceps- shoulders
    repeat (forearms and traps thrown in eod)
    pacebo effect.

gio86 is offline Member
    defently placebo effect.

yeah, I dont feel so hot today. Had a headache but not so bad now. I was probably just happy to take my s**t.

Ill post again when I make some gains.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    You are taking a steroid bro your gonna have side effects no matter what. Trust me on this one you wont be happy with your gains!!!

The vast majority is eaten up so your probably only absorbing around 15%(rough estimate) of what your taking.

When I eat 1 test I have to get around a gram a day to notice results.

even when injecting people still take around 600mg of 1 test

Thread Information