SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Fizogen On/Off cycle safe for 19 year old?

Hey guys, I've been reading up on this stuff and it seems to be pretty interesting, I know it doesent compare to real gear or m1t but for a 19 year old is this stuff safe? The marketing behind this product makes it seem safe as hell, in all reality is this a steriod ? Could one take this and still call themself natural? Thanks buds, I appreciate it. Also would you reccomend another supplement other than the on/off cycle such as T-bomb? Thanks.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Your not natural after thaking that, that aside its no more safe than a low dosed AAS cycle.

nsa
    Im not saying the results are even comparable to a real cycle, but you could have similar sides from that stuff.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Imo

for what these crooks charge for these supplements your $$ would be better served being used on your grocery bills.nothing is more growth promoting that good old food.nature's only guarenteed anabolic that EVERYONE responds to. do it with diet and learn how responsive your body is to your training and specific nutrient schemes. that's my opinion.take it for what it is worth

Thanks guys, thats what I was looking for...looks like Ill be saving my ass some cash.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    for what these crooks charge for these supplements your $$ would be better served being used on your grocery bills.nothing is more growth promoting that good old food.nature's only guarenteed anabolic that EVERYONE responds to. do it with diet and learn how responsive your body is to your training and specific nutrient schemes. that's my opinion.take it for what it is worth
    One of the better things i've read recently in this forum. So many people want to take a pill and take the easy way out.(not saying thats what you were trying to do splinter) Diet and training are what makes progress. Supplements are just that, they supplement your diet to make up spots where you missed certain things. Not a crutch for a sh!tty diet and poor training.

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    On off Cycle was pretty good for me, but T-bomb was a waste of my money. However The On cycle is very expensive you better do a good search so you can cut the price on half. I get it for $58 abottle

Just for some input, Fizogen also sells a non steroid version of the oncycle...and its usually more expensive. Is this stuff legit?

Thread Information