yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Talking whey protein pre mixed shake

I bought myself a big blender this weekend, makes the shake taste so much better.

Question is i pre mix whey protein and eggs 2 with soy protein and of course 1 table spoon of flax oil for my PWO, and i drink it 2 hours later.

I read that whey needs to be mixed and drink cause it loses a lot of its properties??????

My question is? is that true, what about the shakes they sell at the gym that are 30g of whey and come in a can?????

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    All you need is protein and animal pak..and of course juice!

Sorry Bro i took the desicion to stay steroid free, i am 33 now and have used steroids in the past.

I just want to do it natural this time, plus the juice has you say here is total crap, all fakes. I know guys at the gym that spend so much money on steroids to get counterfeits.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    I bought myself a big blender this weekend, makes the shake taste so much better.

Question is i pre mix whey protein and eggs 2 with soy protein and of course 1 table spoon of flax oil for my PWO, and i drink it 2 hours later.

I read that whey needs to be mixed and drink cause it loses a lot of its properties??????

My question is? is that true, what about the shakes they sell at the gym that are 30g of whey and come in a can?????
    Shakes in cans have preservatives so they have a long shelf life.

You can drink your shake an hour or so after you mix it but don't let it stand all day long.

And drop the flax PWO, ASAP!!!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Why are you putting flax in your PWO shake? Just use a 2:1 ratio of dextrose:whey isolate. That alone will help you grow alot...

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    dude, if you EVER juiced, your not natural, dont say your a natural body builder just because you arent on it now. do you think ronnie coleman says hes natural on his off cycle???? no........

bigtwin i have done 2 cycles way back in 1998, and thats after 10 years of natural bodybuilding.

I have been off the so called juice for well over 7 years now so yes i am a natural bodybuilder, you can add to the fact DUDE that the steroids i got where fakes and they didnt do nothing.

Now for the serious stuff, NSA i dont want to grow i am at 210 pounds at 5 feet 10 and thats enough for me.

I wanna shed some bodyfat and get down to a hard 190 pounds.

nsa
    Now for the serious stuff, NSA i dont want to grow i am at 210 pounds at 5 feet 10 and thats enough for me.

I wanna shed some bodyfat and get down to a hard 190 pounds.
    Regardless you don't want flax PWO. It will slow the digestion of the whey protein. You want fast digesting carbs and proteins PWO. Your body PWO is the optimal environment for uptake of protein and carbs, so go with fast digesting stuff to get in all that you can during this window of oppurtunity...

NSA i will try this tomorrow then, will mix 50g of whey protein and no flax oil.

nsa
    What about the carbs? You don't care about your depleted glycogen stores?

NSA I would rather lose weight, i know i should get some carbs in but for the time being til i lose around a good 10 pounds has i said i rather wait.

I will add some glucose that i found at the drug store.

nsa
    NSA I would rather lose weight, i know i should get some carbs in but for the time being til i lose around a good 10 pounds has i said i rather wait.

I will add some glucose that i found at the drug store.
    Glucose is essentially the same thing as dextrose. It's not going to hinder your fat loss. Get your cutting diet in check, do cardio and you'll burn fat.

Thread Information