eggplant is offline Member

1ad and urine tests..

i've been training for 4 years clean..and i'm starting to plateau...gains just aren't coming..and i've decided to sart a cycle of prohormones..my question is...is it possible that i just do a 1-ad cycle as a standalone? since this is my very first cycle..? and 1-ad does not aromatize easily right? am i good to go if i use clomid during pct? lastly..if i have a show four months after my cycle, will the substance still be in my system? am i able to get pass a urine test? i've read the sticky on prohormones on top..and its really a great help..anyone can answer my question? i ain't very good in terms of 'super supplements'...thanks~

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    go ahead and stack some 4ad with that..... try www.1fast400.com and buy some 4derm for 20bux.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    1 ad does not aromatize clomid is the best for pct but you could most likely get away with nolva or even 6oxo because it is really weak orally

It will be out of your system with a month

eggplant is offline Member
    right..thanks guys! i'm really worried about those urine tests..i've heard andros have short detection times..but wasn't sure how long..you guys have answered my questions and doubts..thankz lots!

Thread Information