Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

prohormone cycle..rape it plz

Hey guys i'm new here..i've actually been reading here everyday for like the last month but now i decided to start posting....i am starting out on a cycle tomorrow and i wanted to see if this looks right or if it will work so any help is deeply appreciated....i have bout 3 weeks left of methyl-d (gaspari nutrition) and the same w/ t-bomb so i wanted to stack them for the first three weeks then i also have m1t from gaspari that i will be taking after this my cycle will look likethis

week 1-3 20mg methyl-d ED
    week 1-3 4ad ED
    week 3-5 milk thistle
    week 3-5 6oxo and nolva
    week 6-9 20mg m1t ED and 4ad
    week 9-12 PCT again

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Few questions... What are your stats? How much 4-ad ED? Looks decent for back to back cycles, but you should have clomid instead of 6-oxo. You will definately see gains from the m1t, and probably be dissapointed a little in the meth-D. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Few questions... What are your stats? How much 4-ad ED? Looks decent for back to back cycles, but you should have clomid instead of 6-oxo. You will definately see gains from the m1t, and probably be dissapointed a little in the meth-D. JMO

for the 4ad i'm probably going to use 200mg ED for the methyl cycle then bump it to 400mg ED for when i go on m1t.....the onl reason i was using the 6oxo is b/c i got it for 10$ and i'll be usuin nolva with it...and as far as the methyl-d my brother used it for a 2 on 2 off cycle back to back and gained 10lbs, this was whiule he was cutting...i'm bulking so i figured i'd give it a try oh yeah my stts i'm 24 been working out since high school football but only seriously for the last year i'm also 6'1 215lbs at about 10% bf

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I would run the 4-ad @ 400mg with m-d and 600mg with m1t. But im kinda test happy. I stillwould use clomid for pct, nolvadex and 6-oxo don't do much to raise your natural test levels. Its only slightly more than they would increas enaturally on there own.

thanx for the advice that's why i posted i guess i'll keep the 6oxo in my stock and get some clomid...do i need to use the nolva at all still or is just the clomid ok?

bigordie is offline Member
    also make sure you run the thistle at a gram a day during your pct, and if you arent gonna get clomid at least run tribulus. I would do them both but im just a little cautious when it comes to that.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    not to make fun but the post title says "prohormone cycle..RAPE it plz "

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    thanx for the advice that's why i posted i guess i'll keep the 6oxo in my stock and get some clomid...do i need to use the nolva at all still or is just the clomid ok?
    Nolva deff wouldnt hurt to use PCT. Also have it on hand in case your nips get itchy, sensitive, or puffy. If that happens run it at 80mg ED till it goes away. PCT for it is 40mg ED for two weeks and then 20mg ED for second two weeks.

one more question should i discontinue creatine while on this cycle and use it for pct? or is it cool to keep using?

bigordie is offline Member
    i would save it for PCT but thats JMO...though it would not harm you to run it throughout your cycle i think it would be better to run for PCT

hey one more question..i have about two weeks worth of MHP's T-bombs...is it ok if i stack them w/ my methyl-d?? thanx guys

bump

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yes if you want but YOU SERIOUSLY need to get your liver values checked out when running that high a dose of methyl d is is very liver toxic and after that you plan on running m1t buy milk thistle and run at a gram a day threw out the whole time including pct for both compounds!!!!!!!

yeah i have been running the milk thistle since i started

hey guys would you recommend using arimidex ? i dont see it recommened alot on here but i can get it easy and very cheap so would this be a better substitute for say nolva or clomid??

Thread Information