Bruno Dickman is offline New Member

GHMax + Tribulus + Glutamine + Whey. Hows that?

Hi there boys and girls how are you?

This is my first post here. Nice meeting you. My name is Bruno I am 22, been into sports for all my life, trained for 2 years like crazy, stopped two because of work and college, and now that I graduated I got back. Its been 8 months... I am addicted again, and now will have time to get where I want!

Ok, I am now 5'10 and 173lbs. Around 16-18% BF I'd guess. Basically, I want to be 175lbs with 12% bodyfat in January 1st (3.5 months from now) - thats pretty much 8lbs of fat off and 8lbs of muscle on. To reach that I plan on training well, sleeping 7-8hrs day (the most I can), eat well and supplement with whey protein and glutamine from start to finish.

First I will diet for 21 days and try to loose about 6lbs. Then I will start supplementing with GH Max from Universal (Arginine + Orthinine), Tribullus (around 1.8grams / day) in addition to the glutamine (10g/day) and whey (about 100 grams of protein from that), for a month. I will try to gain as much as possible there.

After this month I will take Monster Stack from Vitalabs, two friends of mine took it and approved it (I didnt read anything about it here, so... comments?) and keep taking the whey and glutamine. This will be a 24 days cycle, trying to gain even more!

Around december I will diet again and try to stay at the desired goal: 173lbs @ 11-12% BF. Then I'll have 2005, but thats another story!

How does that sound to you? Is it possible? Do you think the order of things is good, and do you reccomend what I am taking? I am specially curious about the GH Max, Tribulus, Glutamine & Whey combo.

Also curious about what to take after the Monster Stack cycle. Tribulus, 2g / day works as PCT for that?

Thanks in advance!

Work Hard. Play Hard.

Bruno Dickman

georgie24 is offline Member
    jesus what a hideous stack..lmao

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    What is in "Monster Stack"???

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    What is in "Monster Stack"???
    Hey there bro!

This is monster stak:

VITAMIN B-6 5 MG
    ZINC (as gluconate) 30 MG
    19-NOR-4-ANDROSTENE-3,17-DIONE 50 MG
    19-NOR-4-ANDROSTENE-3,17-DIOL 20 MG
    5-NOR-4-ANDROSTENE-3,17-DIONE 25 MG
    4-NOR-4-ANDROSTENE-3,17-DIOL 25 MG
    5-NOR-4-ANDROSTENE-3,17-DIOL 75 MG
    CHRYSIN 25 MG
    DHEA 25 MG
    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (20% extract) 1000 MG
    CREATINE MONOHYDRATE 4800 MG
    CREATINE PYRUVATE 190 MG
    CREATINE PHOSPHATE 10 MG
    GUARANA (as 33% extract providing
    100 milligrams naturally occurring caffeine)
    300 MG
    THEOBROMINE (from cocoa powder) 100 MG
    L-ARGININE 200 MG
    L-ORNITHINE 150 MG
    L-LYSINE 200 MG
    L-GLUTAMINE 1185 MG
    L-ALANINE 25 MG
    L-GLYCINE 75 MG
    IGF-1 (naturally-occurring in 600 mg. of
    colostrum powder) 1600 NG
    ANTERIOR PITUITARY EXTRACT 50 MG
    ORNITHINE ALPHAKETOGLUTARATE 50 MG
    SAW PALMETTO (as powder) 400 MG
    PYGEUM AFRICANUM (as powder) 200 MG
    PUMPKIN SEED (as extract) 25 MG
    HERBAL COMPLEX
    (Includes Burdock Root Powder,
    Cayenne Pepper, Golden Seal Powder,
    Gravel Root Powder, Marshmallow
    Root Powder, Parsley Powder and
    White Pond Lily
    Powder) 20 MG

Waiting for comments! Tks in advance!

Bruno

GQSuperman is offline Banned

you mean

is this "animal stak" by universall? you'd probrably be better off doing the M1T cycle posted on here. also, there's not need for extra glutamine if you're supplementing with whey protein. the biggst thing is to check out the bulking and cutting stickies in this forum for your "dieting".

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    is this "animal stak" by universall? you'd probrably be better off doing the M1T cycle posted on here. also, there's not need for extra glutamine if you're supplementing with whey protein. the biggst thing is to check out the bulking and cutting stickies in this forum for your "dieting".
    They there buddy how are you?

Thanks for the inputs. I read somewhere (actually on many threads here) that M1T is kind of... ultra strong and not reccomended for starters... this is why I picked monster stack over it. (Monster, not Animal... its by Vitalabs, not by Universal - heard bad things about the animal line... do you agree?)

Now, about the Glutamine, I thought about it as a before going to bed thing, to speed up recovery. Do you think I dont need it since I will be taking around 4-5 servings of whey throughout the day?

Also, do you have opinions on GHMax and Tribulus? (the mini cycle I will make before the PH cycle.)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Bruno

PS: IŽll go read the dieting forum now!

i'm no expert

but that seems like a lot of **** in the monster pack. there is a post titled "all you need to know about prohormones" as a sticky in this section. it outlines good basic stacks for beginners. as for GH whatever, i've never heard of it. as for tribulus, you'll get mixed reviews on it. if you do take it i think others recommend around 5 grams a day. i think you can do without the glutamine, but that's just me.

i personally use whey, a good multi vitamin, and follow the cutting and bulking stickies (so i also use dextrose and flax oil). for a beginner, that should work. when you get a good diet down, then adding the other supplements may help. i'm getting ready to do a M1T/4AD stack next month.

just my opinion though. others may have a different view.

but that seems like a lot of **** in the monster pack. there is a post titled "all you need to know about prohormones" as a sticky in this section. it outlines good basic stacks for beginners. as for GH whatever, i've never heard of it. as for tribulus, you'll get mixed reviews on it. if you do take it i think others recommend around 5 grams a day. i think you can do without the glutamine, but that's just me.

i personally use whey, a good multi vitamin, and follow the cutting and bulking stickies (so i also use dextrose and flax oil). for a beginner, that should work. when you get a good diet down, then adding the other supplements may help. i'm getting ready to do a M1T/4AD stack next month.

just my opinion though. others may have a different view.
    I appreciate it bro! Thanks. I think I will drop the Glutamine (since we probably have enough of it supplementing with a few servings of whey). Since I found GHMax and Tribulus for a decent price and never found any stories saying bad stuff about arginine and tribulus... IŽll give it a try. CanŽt hurt too much!

IŽll go read that stick about prohormones again. Read it once but will read again, keeping in mind what i will take. Anyway, I will let you know what happens!

IŽd be happy to read more opinions though. Thanks!

Bruno

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Dickman
    Hi there boys and girls how are you?

This is my first post here. Nice meeting you. My name is Bruno I am 22, been into sports for all my life, trained for 2 years like crazy, stopped two because of work and college, and now that I graduated I got back. Its been 8 months... I am addicted again, and now will have time to get where I want!
    Ok, I am now 5'10 and 173lbs. Around 16-18% BF I'd guess. Basically, I want to be 175lbs with 12% bodyfat in January 1st (3.5 months from now) - thats pretty much 8lbs of fat off and 8lbs of muscle on. To reach that I plan on training well, sleeping 7-8hrs day (the most I can), eat well and supplement with whey protein and glutamine from start to finish.
    don;t bother taking glutamine.
    instaed buy a good quality whey protien like whey protien isolate becuase it already contains high levels of glutamine and makes additional glutamine supps useless.

First I will diet for 21 days and try to loose about 6lbs. Then I will start supplementing with GH Max from Universal (Arginine + Orthinine), Tribullus (around 1.8grams / day) in addition to the glutamine (10g/day) and whey (about 100 grams of protein from that), for a month. I will try to gain as much as possible there.
    don't bother using gh max these things can't increase you GH output and have very little or loose scientific studies to back them up.
    the most effective supplement which has studies backing it up on GH boosting is called GABA.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/gaba.html
    they sell it for quite an expensive price on that website so purchase from somehwere else where you can get a good deal.

After this month I will take Monster Stack from Vitalabs, two friends of mine took it and approved it (I didnt read anything about it here, so... comments?) and keep taking the whey and glutamine. This will be a 24 days cycle, trying to gain even more!
    don;t buy seperate glutamine instead buy Whey protien isloate it has high levels of glutamic acid and glutamine already in there making additional supplementation obsolete.

http://www.nicemuscle.com/monster-stack-pack-80314.htm

that product is not very good and has too much crap in it for that price.

buy a standered vitimin and mineral supps for about Ł1 then get some tribbulus.

and if you want prohormones try a 4-ad transdermal.

Around december I will diet again and try to stay at the desired goal: 173lbs @ 11-12% BF. Then I'll have 2005, but thats another story!

How does that sound to you? Is it possible? Do you think the order of things is good, and do you reccomend what I am taking? I am specially curious about the GH Max, Tribulus, Glutamine & Whey combo.

Also curious about what to take after the Monster Stack cycle. Tribulus, 2g / day works as PCT for that?

Thanks in advance!

Work Hard. Play Hard.

Bruno Dickman
    stay away from the other stuff and just use:

WPI
    Tribbulus
    vitamin and mineral.
    creatine.
    4-ad transdermal

and thats basically all you need.

Physio Sport, thanks for the reply...

So.. .seems like no one reccomends arginine (GHMAX)... what if I drop the Glutamine, drop the GHMax and take only Whey (5 servings / day), MultiVit and Tribulus, but instead of 1,8g / day... about 3,6g?

Now... 4-AD Transdermal.. I dont think I can find it in Brazil, so I will skip.

Comments? WeŽre getting somewhere I guess... thanks!

Bruno

Physio Sport, thanks for the reply...

So.. .seems like no one reccomends arginine (GHMAX)... what if I drop the Glutamine, drop the GHMax and take only Whey (5 servings / day), MultiVit and Tribulus, but instead of 1,8g / day... about 3,6g?

Now... 4-AD Transdermal.. I dont think I can find it in Brazil, so I will skip.

Comments? WeŽre getting somewhere I guess... thanks!

Bruno
    yeah thats okay stay with the way at 5 servings a day.
    and take between 1g/2g/3g of trib a day depending on how much you can get hold off and how much you can afford to take and add a multivit to it.

sorry my friend but i don;t know much about brazil to tell you about where to get 4-ad transderal but i know you can get it in america.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    yeah thats okay stay with the way at 5 servings a day.
    and take between 1g/2g/3g of trib a day depending on how much you can get hold off and how much you can afford to take and add a multivit to it.

sorry my friend but i don;t know much about brazil to tell you about where to get 4-ad transderal but i know you can get it in america.

Its all good bro, thanks for the info! Dropping the GHMax I can buy more tribulus with the same budget. (And IŽll actually save a few bucks if I donŽt get the glutamine). IŽll start with 1g day, go up slowly and see how much I can tolerate. What kind of side effects do you think I could experience on a higher dosage? (IŽll keep my eyes open for that).

Take care,

Bruno

Its all good bro, thanks for the info! Dropping the GHMax I can buy more tribulus with the same budget. (And IŽll actually save a few bucks if I donŽt get the glutamine). IŽll start with 1g day, go up slowly and see how much I can tolerate. What kind of side effects do you think I could experience on a higher dosage? (IŽll keep my eyes open for that).

Take care,

Bruno
    i don;t really think there are mcuh sideeffects from tribbulus from high dosages apart from stomach upsets and possibly some acne but these will probably be rare.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    i don;t really think there are mcuh sideeffects from tribbulus from high dosages apart from stomach upsets and possibly some acne but these will probably be rare.

Perfect. 1-2-3g/day of tribullus and whey for 3 months. Here we go!

Now... just to close the thread... "Ok, I am now 5'10 and 173lbs. Around 16-18% BF I'd guess. Basically, I want to be 175lbs with 12% bodyfat in January 1st (3.5 months from now) - thats pretty much 8lbs of fat off and 8lbs of muscle on. "

Pretty possible to reach that right? What do you think?

Take care and thanks a lot!

Bruno

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be able to run the trib at 6G ED with no problems. i did trib with ZMA-PM and it worked out pretty well.

ZMA... ummm worth the money or just a bonus?
    I'm all ears!

Bruno

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    its like $20 from kaizen, i thought it was worth it for trying to do a natural side of muscle building.

Got it... might as well add it to the list eh?

Alright guys, I have been taking Tribullus from vitalabs (1g per tab, 3 tabs per day). I'm also taking 5 servings/day of ON Whey Protein. Training hard and Sleeping as much as possible.

Thats it? Keep it up?
    Suggestions on the dosage of Trib? Is 3g day too little? Is 5g/day effective for mass building or not really? Just trying to get some more info before settling with the plan!

Thanks again bros!

Bruno

PS: I am willing to buy some more stuff, no PHs or gear for now though. Anything worth it? Tks!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quick question, Is gaba recomended for lets say a 19 year old? I've heard you shouldent touch GH's till your atleast 21, just wondering. Thanks.

advice

try upping the tribulus to 4-5 grams day to see an affect. also, you're taking whey 5 times a day? you should try to get your protein from other sources....like meat. have whey post workout and maybe for a snack and possibly one more time if you can't get a meal etc or to supplement a meal. real food is better.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    **** it must suck to have to run prohormones man
    run 4gs of tribulus a day 40mgs of m1t and some milk
    thistle I dont think that you will be dissappointed.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Also ghmax is probably bull**** man no orals have any effect on gh
    peace just thought I will tell you that.

40mg

you suggest 40mgs of M1T? that seems extremely high...considering most here recommend 10mg a day....15-20 after you've run a cycle or two and know how you respond. (especially since the bottle recommends 5mg a day)

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Quick question, Is gaba recomended for lets say a 19 year old? I've heard you shouldent touch GH's till your atleast 21, just wondering. Thanks.
    well i used it when i was 16 & 17 and im perfectly fine and got no side effects from it. its definently a good supplement. but i just don;t know why it is so expensive in america in england i can by a kilo of gaba for cheap compared to what you guys are paying in places like bodybuilding.com

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    just go on the internet and look for a 1test/4ad transdermal and have them ship it to brazil you will get the most gains from this stack and it is perfect for beginers look for s1+.

try upping the tribulus to 4-5 grams day to see an affect. also, you're taking whey 5 times a day? you should try to get your protein from other sources....like meat. have whey post workout and maybe for a snack and possibly one more time if you can't get a meal etc or to supplement a meal. real food is better.
    Hi there bro!

Up to 5 grams/day? Doable. Really needed in your opinion? Will I see results with that? (better than take 3 for nothing eh?)

The initial idea is 4-5 servings of whey / day, yeah. 1 serving in the morning with breakfast. 1 in the afternoon 2-3 hours after lunch and 2 hours before gym. 2 servings with light yogurt as PWM. 1 before bed. Thats around 40% of my protein intake. The rest is meat. Do you think its wrong?

Thanks, waiting for a reply.

Bruno

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    **** it must suck to have to run prohormones man
    run 4gs of tribulus a day 40mgs of m1t and some milk
    thistle I dont think that you will be dissappointed.
    Tks for the tip bro. Right now I dont plan on taking PHs... 40mgs is indeed a bit higher than whats people reccomend though, no?

I already gave up on the GHMax idea... will probably just take Whey and Trib. Other considerations / tips? Thanks!

Bruno

Thread Information