Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member

transdermal 4-AD absorption percent

cant anyone tell me roughly how many mg actually are absorbed with the transdermal 4-Ad, and whats the coversation rate to test per mg of 4-AD?

thanks,
    psy

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    cant anyone tell me roughly how many mg actually are absorbed with the transdermal 4-Ad, and whats the coversation rate to test per mg of 4-AD?

thanks,
    psy
    65% is actually absorbed into your system, and of that 65%, only 15% is actually converted into test.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    65% is actually absorbed into your system, and of that 65%, only 15% is actually converted into test.
    15% maximum. The conversion requires enzymes that may not be plentiful enough to ensure the full dose. I've never seen a study showing that 4-ad produced even a moderate rise in testosterone levels .

I've taken 4-ad in the past, and was definately not impressed. Psychologically, I noticed a definite sense of "well-being" but I noticed virtually nothing in the way of strength or size gains.

It's good for combatting lethargy and depression while on a 1-ad or m1t cycle, but outside of that, don't expect a whole lot.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    How does it combat the lethargy if its not raising the test levels?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    How does it combat the lethargy if its not raising the test levels?
    I'm not saying that it doesn't raise test levels (especially in a supressed individual) but there hasn't been any studies showing how effective it is. Also, keep in mind that 4-ad itself is mildly anabolic and it seems to target some tissues in the brain:

"Hey Pat,

Considering that in one assay androdiol was 95% as anabolic as testosterone , and only a small fraction (say 15%) converts to testosterone, it seems quite clear that androdiol must have pretty strong intrinsic anabolic activity. Otherwise wouldn't it be more like 15% as anabolic as testosterone, rather than 95%?

First of all, the 15% conversion in blood is what was seen after incubation for one hour. It does not say anything about total testosterone conversion over infinite time. In other words, at the one hour mark, some of the testosterone may have been earlier formed and since gone on to further metabolizition. Or some 4-AD may have yet to be converted."

Also, it does not explore what the local metabolism of 4-AD is in various target tissues (muscle, brain, prostate). This conversion can be of high importance."

http://www.musclemonthly.com/print/0...he-chemist.htm

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    They have a thread over at anabolicmind.com and a guy was pinning the cyp version at 2100mg which would yeild 315mg of Test and his test levels were equivilant to a dose of 500mg of Test E So this is the only proff I have yet to see that 4ad is anabolic on its own pre conversion.

Thread Information