Thread: Gyno Surgery

DIESEL190 is offline New Member

Gyno Surgery

I had the surgery for gynocomastia about 8 weeks ago. I developed gyno while going through puberty. Iam very happy with the outcome of the surgery...I know how it feels to have gyno and i never want to get it again. Since i have had gyno before does that mean that iam more prone to it then other guys? How do u know if you are prone to it? And iam currently takin 1-test and 4-androstendiol with 6-oxo....should i stay away from all prohormones or would these be safe to take? If not what would be something i could take to gain mass and strength without the possibility of getting gyno?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Well you already got gyno so you are obviously prone to it the best thing to do would be to stay away from all pro hormones but I can tell you really want to do them so get some nolvadex and take 10mg ed throughout the cycle and during pct and it will prevent any growth from occuring.

I have gyno also and was looking into surgery
    How much did it cost?

I only had a very mild case of it so it was around 4,000. It ranges on how severe your case is. It usually around 4,000-8,000.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    if your glands are removed it is very unlikely for you to get gyno again

The glands develop under the nipple wich give them that "puffy look" right? If so...those were totally removed.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    i have natural gyno from puberty aswell, had it since 7th grade. im going to see if it gets any better after my 16 weeks of cutting. by older brother has the gyno, but you cant notice because hes real thin.

if im not happy i will probably look into the surgery when i go in to have my hernia dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL190
    The glands develop under the nipple wich give them that "puffy look" right? If so...those were totally removed.

id still stick with 10mg ED of nolva or 900mg ED of 6-OXO.

is it true if my glands were removed iam very unlikely to get gyno again?

i doubt they removed the gland completely, they just removed what was there, i dont think its possible to remove the actual gland. but you can get it again.

yeah ur right...i actually decided today that i wasnt going to take any prohormones/steroids ever again...i just dont believe that its worth it at the end...im going to go all natural...

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

my question is will i get it again.

if i am to be cycling oxavar will i get gyno again from this prohormone ,. and do i need to run pct at the end of the cycle such 60x0.

does anyone know . i have already had gynecomastia surgery and im healing now from it about 8 weeks now. and now beginning to take oxavar by itself. can it occur again or should i call my doctor tomorrow and ask if i should use this.?

i would call him and see what he says....if not ur plastic surgeon ask your physician and see what he says...to me nothing is worth having gyno again

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    if i am to be cycling oxavar will i get gyno again from this prohormone ,. and do i need to run pct at the end of the cycle such 60x0.

does anyone know . i have already had gynecomastia surgery and im healing now from it about 8 weeks now. and now beginning to take oxavar by itself. can it occur again or should i call my doctor tomorrow and ask if i should use this.?

Ok here we go...................................

If....you.....had......the.....glands.......remove d.....you.......can't.......get..........gyno.

helios is offline Associate Member
    not all surgeons remove the gland. i had gyno surgery done a couple months ago (puberty related) and he only removed the fatty deposits.

In short don't just assume bc you had the surgery that you are not prone to getting it again.

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    do yu think goin see an endocrinologist will help just to make sure my levels of hormones are okay.???

Thread Information