MillersMquads is offline New Member

pro hormones....

Does anyone know any bad a$$ hormones that are legal. If so what experience did u have with them, did you stack them or just took them one at a time? What about the Bio Test Mag - 10? Worth it.......HELP!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well Miller first off most "legal suppliments" are bogus, and are all about selling you something. If I had to recommend any pro hormone it would be 1 AD. It is about the "best" if there is such a thing, out there cause it does not artmoize (spelling???), convert into estrogen.
    Creatine, Glutamine are good choices to use with it. I have trained for years drug free, had decent gains with this stuff, but nothing I mean nothing like "the real deal".
    Also a small note, I have tried "Animal Pak", worked pretty darn good, gave me a shit load of energy....

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    Hello Miller, Check out some previous post about ph's and you will see some post made my Big Cat. BC is very knowlegeable about prohormones and can steer you correct. I used 1-ad for a short cycle and I can tell you that it does work, but the doseages range from 600-900mg/daily which results in quite a bit of money. I am now using a product developed by Big Cat called trenebol-x that is a transdermal solution of 1-test and seems to work good. If you send me a pm I can more specificallly answer your questions and if I cannot then I know Big Cat can. Take care

Thread Information