Thread: Water pills

beefy_bod is offline Associate Member

Water pills

Hi there, what's the best water pills to take and is it safe for me being 18 -bf-roughly around 12.2%-181lbs

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are you interested in taking diuretics in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer
    Why are you interested in taking diuretics in the first place?
    More definition also jw not saying I'm gonna do it just a thought!!

Quote Originally Posted by beefy_bod View Post
    More definition also jw not saying I'm gonna do it just a thought!!
    OK. Here is the deal with diuretics.

They flush excessive amount of water from your body in a very small time frame. Once you are off diuretics, your body starts retaining water again. In the mean time, diuretics may fry your kidneys and your overall body temperature gets messed up, not to mention your electrolytes get off balance, which may lead to a number of serious health issues if correct supplementation is not there to make up for the loss.

This is exactly why I asked you why you were interested in them. They are not for long term, or even mid-term use due to reasons of health. For the record, I personally know several BBs who refuse to use them to avoid the risk of facing serious health issues and particularly to avoid cramping up on the stage.

Diuretics come handy for those who suffer from high BP due to water retention for instance. In such extreme cases, they do not pose an extreme threat to user's health since the excessive amount of water needs to be rid of before anything else. However, this is advised to be implemented under medical supervision where the duration and amount of diuretics is determined by a medical expert who observes the process closely.

Diuretics sure come handy as a last minute aid for those BBs who have failed to get the conditioning they need before stepping on the stage, but trust me, anyone who could get results without using them would prefer NOT to use them.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 04-20-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

They flush excessive amount of water from your body in a very small time frame. Once you are off diuretics, your body starts retaining water again. In the mean time, diuretics may fry your kidneys and your overall body temperature gets messed up, not to mention your electrolytes get off balance, which may lead to a number of serious health issues if correct supplementation is not there to make up for the loss.

This is exactly why I asked you why you were interested in them. They are not for long term, or even mid-term use due to reasons of health. For the record, I personally know several BBs who refuse to use them to avoid health issues and particularly cramping up on the stage.

Diuretics come handy for those who suffer from high BP due to water retention for instance. In such extreme cases, they do not pose an extreme threat to user's health since the excessive amount of water needs to be rid of before anything else. However, this is advised to be implemented under medical supervision where the duration and amount of diuretics is determined by a medical expert who observes the process closely.

Diuretics sure come handy as a last minute aid for those BBs who have failed to get the conditioning they need before stepping on the stage, but trust me no one who could do without them would want to do with them.
    Wow that makes a lot more since now,glad I got this forum for people to help me thanks brotha!!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post

This is exactly why I asked you why you were interested in them. They are not for long term, or even mid-term use due to reasons of health. For the record, I personally know several BBs who refuse to use them to avoid health issues and particularly cramping up on the stage.

Diuretics sure come handy as a last minute aid for those BBs who have failed to get the conditioning they need before stepping on the stage, but trust me no one who could do without them would want to do with them.
    Good reply bro! You gotta be careful. I say diuretics are only for the WELL advanced competitive athlete.
    Its not something the 'recreational' guys/gals should be messing with.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Good reply bro! You gotta be careful. I say diuretics are only for the WELL advanced competitive athlete.
    Its not something the 'recreational' guys/gals should be messing with.
    Exactly!

Thread Information