unclemoney is offline Senior Member

arginine delivery for m1t??

Well with no2 being arginine and trac creatine is a pretty good creatine which uses arginine to deliver creatine and I heard it's good for delivering other stuff..... I'm about to start my 3rd m1t///4derm cycle and I was wondering if supplementing arginine would help in any way???? I'm not really sure just an idea that popped into my head today.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Interesting idea but I doubt it would play a roll on the m1t

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    no it wouldnt have any effect on the m1t

DAMBIGlsu is offline New Member
    The methyl attachment on the M-1-T IS the delivery. Arginine does really do anything for delivery for anything. The alpha ketoglutarate is suppose to enhance the performance of the arginine, but I have not seen a single study that shows it does(all studies have been on regular L-Arginine). In TRAC the NADH is the "delivery" for both the creatine and and arginine. The arginine is not in there to help the delivery, just to act as a vasodilator. So I can not see a single way how Arginine would help the M-1-T other than giving you a better pump during trainning and keeping you from cramping if that is a problem for you.

metallicafan4u69 is offline Junior Member
    I can tell you this...arginine is a great suppliment to use on its own and I do. The effects are great. However, it will not act as a transport for anything else. Its structure will not just attach itself to another molecular structure like that. Good idea but no luck.

Thread Information