MillersMquads is offline New Member

Question vpx products........good or bad

I was wanting to try some of there products and i was just wondering if anyone out there has tried any VPX stuff.....! Not talking about taking one at a time.........talking about stacking like three of there products together. Anyone ever tried that?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    theres cheaper products out there vpx is a lot of hype

MillersMquads is offline New Member
    thanks devils...............but has anyone ever stack the paradeca and decavar together.........what happened? Got bigger, nothing, or crap! I know it cost alot but if its not roids and its legal and works i think i would rather take it.

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    Not to steer you away but I have heard a lot of bad things about VPX, if you check out the forums at bodybuilding.com you will see a lot of anti VPX people. I cannot say that I have used their products so I play it by what I read but it's a joke that most of their product names sound like popular steroid names not to forget the prices are high as hell in my opinion.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    i dont really trust any liquid forms like vpx and they make it look like its real by giving u a needle like serving tube lol its such trash......once i read how they tested liquid creatine and there was like not even 1 g of actual stable creatine in the bottle.....teh bottle clamied so much per serving ........go with powders or pills......my brands are optinum(cheap and reliable) and ast a little more pricey but teh best of the best ...........most theere powders are yuckkkkkk lol but those are good brands.......hope i helped u

Originally posted by xzoomzx
    i dont really trust any liquid forms like vpx and they make it look like its real by giving u a needle like serving tube lol its such trash......once i read how they tested liquid creatine and there was like not even 1 g of actual stable creatine in the bottle.....teh bottle clamied so much per serving ........go with powders or pills......my brands are optinum(cheap and reliable) and ast a little more pricey but teh best of the best ...........most theere powders are yuckkkkkk lol but those are good brands.......hope i helped u
    Hello xzoomzx, have you ever used Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex? I have heard nothing but good about Optimum Nutrition but seems like everyone steers toward their whey protein and not the pro complex.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    I personaly have used the vpx paradeca/decavar/methoxygen stack...I happened to like the stuff....To tell u the truth alot of supplements are in your mind and if you believe in them youll eat right and train hard...now in that same breath people will say why waste the money,just train hard and eat right...Well we all need an edge sometimes and the bottom line is whatever works for you go for it...

By the way the stack i used costed $270.00 alot if you ask me...I liked the results but you may not and for that kinda of money im now looking to guarantee my gains if you know what i mean....

ALOHA BRONZE

Originally posted by weightsbeforedates

Hello xzoomzx, have you ever used Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex? I have heard nothing but good about Optimum Nutrition but seems like everyone steers toward their whey protein and not the pro complex.
    I ONLY USE THAT 100 PERCENTW HEY FROM OPTINUM BECAUSE IT TASTES VERY GOOD AND VERY CHEAP I ONLY MAKE ONE SHAKE OR 2 FROM IT A DAY LIKE A BREAKFAST ONE AND MAYBE ONE DURING TEH DAY ........BUT I USE ASTS VP2 WHEY 100 PERCENT ISOLATE MAN ITS GOOD SHYT YOU FEEL THE PROTEIN ABOSRBING WHEN YOU SWALLOW IT ...TOO BAD YOU TASTE IT ..ALL MY FRIENDS AND GYM MEMBERS USE THIS ONE OR ANOTHER FORM OF ISOLATE OPTIMUM I USE FOR AMINOS AND COMPLETE PROTEIN DIET BARS ONLY THAT ONE PROTEIN POWDER I BUY FROM THEM BOTH OF THESE COMPANYUS MAKE ME

Thanks for the info bro, (please No Flames) but I have been supplementing with GNC's whey protein -- I know I'm stupid, but anyway I think that crap is nothing but fillers, not only am I bloated throughout the day and I have been lucky to gain a couple pounds off that crud. I am going to look into Optimum Nutrition and AST, my sister owns a gym and the personal trainer there puts all his clients on ProComplex and sometimes Muscletech's Nitrotech -- but he can keep that sh#t.

weights before dates pm me and i can tell you which companys make good quality products at the best prices or anyone who wants the info can pm me tell me which products and ill help you my main brands are teh optinum and ast but sometimes ill dip in syntrax or or another brand but pm me and ill help u as much as i can or im me at xzoomzx its aol

Thread Information