Thread: anything else

irish4life is offline Junior Member

anything else

Im new to the board and just want to say yall guys really seem to know your stuff. its nice to find people who can answer questions and give info that just isnt a bunch of bs. I have been working out hard for about the past year and am currently taking a multi-vitaimn, protien, l-glutamine, and creatine. I also eat a very clean high protien diet. I was just wondering if there were any other supplements any body would reccomend? Someone at my Gym swears up and down that Methoxy Test Cyclosome Rockers and EcDyBOL by pinnacle are great products i have also heard zma is good. anyone have any comments or experience with these products? I just wanted to ask before i went out and wasted my money. thanks

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the board

i heard pinnacle popers were good for a little boost although ive never used them..

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member

Re: anything else

Originally posted by irish4life
    Im new to the board and just want to say yall guys really seem to know your stuff. its nice to find people who can answer questions and give info that just isnt a bunch of bs. I have been working out hard for about the past year and am currently taking a multi-vitaimn, protien, l-glutamine, and creatine. I also eat a very clean high protien diet. I was just wondering if there were any other supplements any body would reccomend? Someone at my Gym swears up and down that Methoxy Test Cyclosome Rockers and EcDyBOL by pinnacle are great products i have also heard zma is good. anyone have any comments or experience with these products? I just wanted to ask before i went out and wasted my money. thanks
    Hello and welcome, I am a new guy myself but I must say this is the best site around. Sounds like you have everything covered as far as the supplements, have you thought of adding amino acids? Pinnacle makes decent products I remeber when the poppers was the latest thing. Anyway the only supplement I would add is the bcaa's you seem to have everything else covered unless you are wanting to use ph's. Take care

irish4life is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replies. Right now im trying to stay away from ph's. I have tried a few in the past and andro makes really depresed for some reason. I was considering trying 1-ad cuz i have heard some good things but probally just stick with what i got for now.

Thread Information