crk4 is offline New Member

M1T and Animal Stak?!?

Hey guys: For the record, I've been reading here for a while. So far I've been lifting for 3-5 years on and off. Currently 5'9, 174 lbs, mostly all lean muscle. I lift 4-5 days a week on a scheduled regiment where i track my progress and almost always try to add more weight every time.
    I eat a crapload of food all the time and supplement with protein and glutamine peptides. I try to keep the carbs on the low side...just enough to give me the energy i need, but
    I'm currently on an Animal Stak cycle...actually my 4th cycle ever...I like it a lot, but I've heard its quite overrated and overpriced.

My goals are basically 10 lbs of lean muscle and huggge strength gains.

I want to start my M1T soon, and My question is....

Is it bad to be taking m1t and Animal stak, because one has andro and testosterone? Is it going to up my heart rate or anything to dangerous levels? Anyone done this before?!?

I also plan on taking Milk thistle with it too...eating at least a pound of lean meat each day.

Thanks guys.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    its fine to take toghether some get high blood pressure as with all roids so monitor it

From some other research I've done...I also plan on buying some Dermabolics 4-AD Derm, Vitamin C, and B-12. Anything else recommended?

Nolvadex ? Is that illegal?

Okay...I just dont want to screw up my libido and my test levels....that is what i am worried about....not getting it back after.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    the 4ad will take care of your libido but anything you take will alter your test levels.
    Just be sure to use proper pct after to make sure your test levels come back in time.

nolva isnt illegal for research purposes on your horses bro so no worries.
    check out the upper right hand corner for some nolva and clomid

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member
    Bag the Animal Stack dude whatever you've gotten while you've been on it has been all you. I've taken that stuff (along with many others) a few years back and all it did was keep me up at night, I regret it now. Work on the diet as most will say, check the bulking sticky in the diet forum and then post up a diet and if you're lucky swole, or db will give you some tips. You're still young too be f-ing with phs. Hell I'm still too young to be f-ing with them.

Yeah I definitely understand that the Animal Stak is pretty crappy for gains, but I like the pumps that it gives me. My veins get huge and I just explode during my reps. I just love it. I do work on a good diet....I just try to eat as much meat as possible and eat healthy. I also live in a frat house, which doesn't help, but I'd say I have a real good diet right now from my gains in the past month. I ran out of protein powder, so I just need to eat more.

Thread Information